Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@TRick72 do you remember going up against this **** at LaProg? I sure as **** don't, then again it has been 30 years fvck me. He does have the look of someone that would have coached at green garbage LOL
I don’t remember him specifically but he was young and only there for one year. I asked some buddies who were class of 92 but they had no idea who he was cause they were recruited to play baseball elsewhere that year. He may have worked for Coach Curry.

I do remember their offense that year was getting some accolades for small school ball with Abner at QB and Gazo at TE. I think there was even an article in some small paper on either Gazo and/or their offense (had picture of Gazo catching a ball, so can’t remember which it was on).
I remember they were scoring a lot of points coming into our game and we curb stomped them but we both sucked.

Of course none of this means anything he clearly has come a long way since then. He’s also a fellow AWC Matador so I hope he does well.

Pretty
Obvious
Nobody
Cares to
Entertain
…except for Mario I guess lol. An apology is clearly in order
1644452950287.gif

Advertisement
What about a dude for just defensive ends? And have Steele do the linebackers.

I don’t remember him specifically but he was young and only there for one year. I asked some buddies who were class of 92 but they had no idea who he was cause they were recruited to play baseball elsewhere that year. He may have worked for Coach Curry.

I do remember their offense that year was getting some accolades for small school ball with Abner at QB and Gazo at TE. I think there was even an article in some small paper on either Gazo and/or their offense (had picture of Gazo catching a ball, so can’t remember which it was on).
I remember they were scoring a lot of points coming into our game and we curb stomped them but we both sucked.

Of course none of this means anything he clearly has come a long way since then. He’s also a fellow AWC Matador so I hope he does well.
Bro Abner and Gazo talk about names from the past depinga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back