Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD threw for 29 TDs and 3000 yards in his first 8 games as a freshman. It took Herbert 14 starts to get to similar stats.

The reality is In today's game, for an elite, top 5 NFL type pick QB, Herbert's numbers were fairly pedestrian.
We threw way too much because we were constantly in shootouts on top of the fact that we couldn't run the ball well. Most elite teams are going to have a more balanced attack.

What do we think about Travis Trickett as QB coach?
Interesting. He's the OC at USF under Jeff Scott, so I'd imagine he doesn't call plays. He's making $330k per year so would think a pay bump plus a Co-OC/PGC title might make it enticing.

Worked under Jimbo and Saban in support roles, so there's your Mario/Gattis connection. Was OC at Samford and then at FAU before Kiffin got there. Went to Georgia State as OC but then took a demotion to go to WVU under Neal Brown.

Advertisement
Every QB has drops. Regardless, thats an average of two per start. Doesn't seem earth shattering to me.

Broken down further, he averaged 8.2 yards a completion for his career. 22 drops per year equals a total of about 180 yards more passing per season, just under 13 yards a game his senior season.

Doesn't exactly vault him into Heisman contention.
Bro who cares about the stats. Herbert went from 4-8 to 12-2 and a rose bowl Win. Idgaf what the stats look like if we go 12-2 and win the Orange bowl lol you’d rather have 4500 yards and 9 wins?

Now official for Steele

tackling you say?

daffy duck masturbation GIF

Advertisement
Interesting. He's the OC at USF under Jeff Scott, so I'd imagine he doesn't call plays. He's making $330k per year so would think a pay bump plus a Co-OC/PGC title might make it enticing.

Worked under Jimbo and Saban in support roles, so there's your Mario/Gattis connection. Was OC at Samford and then at FAU before Kiffin got there. Went to Georgia State as OC but then took a demotion to go to WVU under Neal Brown.
Any good work with QBs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back