Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's very basic.

I took a baguette and cut in half, spread tuna salad on one half with basil. The other half mayonnaise with cheese spread. Cleaned and sliced raw mushroom and put on top and added avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper.

The middle part is a tomato, avocado, olive oil, salt/pepper, and cilantro mix. White piece is just a basic cheese spread. Tossed in some random herbs, too.

Looks like a nice appetizer, looks and sounds tasty.

Advertisement
Worked with Steele at Auburn. I'd imagine we'd be able to pay him more than the $600k he's making at UCF. Would have to give him a Co-OC title but he'd be DC here if/when Steele moves on.
Why couldn’t we just offer that title plus incentives to Cory Raymond he worked under Steele also…

Advertisement
Yes but it said we hired Auburn LB coach Travis Williams

Didn’t say we hired UCF DC Travis Williams
tenor.gif

Advertisement
T-Will was Kevin Steele’s LB coach & co-DC at Auburn for 4 years, Steele practically groomed Twill as his protégé.

If we stole back T-Will, he’ll definitely be a DC here after Steele retires or takes a new job...

Or until Bama or UGA tries to poach TWill lol

Would be a great hire though, should’ve been at Miami in the first place!

Advertisement
Has to be typo of some sort

T-Will is back with Gus at UCF after bolting from Miami

C-Rob is current Auburn LB Coach that was at UiF last season

The only way I see Williams leaving UCF is if we offered him co-DC and a huge raise.

I don’t think a “coach in waiting” scenario would be on the table because Steele is only 64. Those rarely work out, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back