Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn better hurry up and produce that other $18 million to fire Harsin. It is Feb. 8th. I read on here somewhere last night he was fired. I would love Moore as TE coach. Their supposedly has been 6 QB coaches interviewed. I know of one.
Auburn gonna **** around and wind up FSU

Advertisement
This looks tasty, I see some avocado and some olive oil, tomatoes, what kind of bread is it and what’s that white spread - is it tuna salad or chicken salad? Are those brown things olives or mushrooms?

It's very basic.

I took a baguette and cut in half, spread tuna salad on one half with basil. The other half mayonnaise with cheese spread. Cleaned and sliced raw mushroom and put on top and added avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper.

The middle part is a tomato, avocado, olive oil, salt/pepper, and cilantro mix. White piece is just a basic cheese spread. Tossed in some random herbs, too.

If Steele goes back to AU, some very good replacements:

- Joe Rossi
- Kurt Mattix
- Zach Arnett
- Kevin Coyle
- Jess Loepp
- Charlie Harbison
- Ryan Walters
- Kevin Kane
- Peter Sirmon
- Chris Hewitt

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Auburn really wants Steele, they'll have to be pay us his buyout - 2 years for around $1.5 Million. Thankfully, it seems we put his pen to paper.

You don't fire Harsin for a 63 year old who flopped at Baylor - their fans would riot worse than when Tennessee hired Schiano.

Advertisement
Steele was a great hire. But imagine who you could get if you took his salary PLUS the buyout Auburn would have to pay on a month old coordinators contract.

Weird thought but has a major college program ever had its biggest media "insider" be located as physically far away as Feldman is to Miami as a full-time Los Angeles resident?

Given the toxic environment...overpaying for a 63yr old D Coordinator may be their only option??
I think it might make it even more toxic since there was a faction that wanted him last time. At least if they go young or with someone that wasn't previously fought over they can spin it as almost conciliatory within their booster/admin/powerplayer ranks.

Advertisement
I think it might make it even more toxic since there was a faction that wanted him last time. At least if they go young or with someone that wasn't previously fought over they can spin it as almost conciliatory within their booster/admin/powerplayer ranks.
Exactly hiring Steele would just means the faction that lost last time finally got their way. It would make an already toxic situation nuclear. Better to just start over on someone everyone agrees. My money is on Auburn targeting Steele....

I guess my point was those young or other coaches may be unwillingly to step into this s*** show....may be Steele is only legit candidate that woudl say yes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back