Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well too soon to say. He doesn’t even have a full staff quite yet and the guys he has haven’t had time to set up shop really. I had like 5 guys from manny’s last staff phone number. Under Mario so far I only knew b-mac. And (T-rob but haha) Those assistant coaches be the leaks a lot. Also I’m not a insider so who cares what I say
Since you asked, Care Bears care…

1644276747719.jpeg

Oh gosh, another dude who claims me being a "fake insider" and how I got mopped by Chise. Alright, one final time for everyone to read...

1. At least I had the balls to tell the whole story about myself. Don't like it? Cool, you can find the ignore button on my profile. Honest to god, I'd ignore myself, if that helps your decision, because I have made some pretty stupid decisions (including this post) over the past year and it will probably stick with me forever. I said I won't participate in this behaviour anymore, and what the result would be if I did. And yes, I am a pathetic fan, I constantly think I know my **** better than others, I am not very funny or talented in creating memes, get up and down all the time and continue to participate in stupidity like this entire conversation. At least I can look in the mirror, be honest with myself and try to change **** about it.

2. If people in here think Chise mopped me with **** insults, your brain probably got stuck at the developmental age. I didnt even read most of the **** he wrote towards me, I was just told by others.

And you know what? Thats fine by me. If Chise were ever to come back posting on here, I'd be happy to offer him a cold german beer, shake his hand and watch the future generation of Miami Hurricanes football kick ***.

And thats the end of it for me. Go at it.
Wait Chise is back? And he mopped you?

What the **** is happening here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting to feel like Mario interviewed all of college football for no other reason to look under everyone hood and see what kind of engines they have. Coaches who have no shot of getting hired want to tell me exactly what they do what they call it and how they coach it cool. Lmao. Not to say he had his staff picked out a month ago but more so he probably had a short list for every position. Everyone else got a raise but also showed us there concepts and techniques.
Playing 4D chess. That's how you compete with the big dogs.

Advertisement
5 positions/units left and 4 spots remaining. Do we assume Mario keeps Dennis Smith off field but does what Napier is doing with his special teams unit (without the dumb ******* title)?

QB -
WR - (Gattis is an option)
TE - (Field is an option)
LB - (Steele is an option)
ST - (Smith is an option)

O
Gattis
Smith
Mirabal

D
Steele
Salave’a