Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boarcane No one I trust more, such a shame we couldn’t get the exact minute and second right for the OC and DC. Oh well, at least now I can start ignoring the names sent to me by people in the coaching world, recruiting world and players/staff on P5 and NFL teams. I can just go back to being a agree and disagree lurker who occasionally has to engage in a exciting game of tonsil-tapping the mentally handicapped posters on this site… But before I do, I have the permission of the person who knew Mario was coming home months before anyone in the national media even thought it was a possibility.

Just remember, a lot of things can and do change in coaching searches and that is not even including the false smoke names like Briles, Rees, Ponce, Johnson or Candle. Make no mistake; Mario missed on a LOT of guys, this was by no means an easy or a quick process and for one reason or another, people who agreed to terms backed out/moved on and Mario had to pivot. I myself would love to know each and every reason for the names we all knew to be legitimate and far along fell through and perhaps in time we will but this is the first list I was ever made aware of, it was sent to me on the 6th of December and I sent it to myself so I could have a date on it, on the 8th.

So for all you sub-50 IQ posters out there who are just mad because you are clueless and insecure, I just wanted it to be known that this information was shared with me shortly before Mario was even technically confirmed to be leaving Oregon by the national media. There are probably half a dozen people on here who are extremely well-connected or well-informed by those who are. I am the latter not the former. My connections are not with Miami directly and it shows, I own my misinformation on the McClendon situation, it turns out you cannot talk to the man in question and expect the most trustworthy answer and relying on UGA friends was also the wrong choice.

To those of you who actually respect and support what little I can bring to this board, I greatly appreciate it and I thank you immensely and to the detractors of the insiders and people in the know on here? For your sake, you better hope your wife or husband isn’t attractive because you will have absolutely no shot of keeping them from actually experiencing a **** longer or wider than my pinky finger if so, you ******* Ken dolls.

“Tonsil tapping???”

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Advertisement
I'm not one to troll, nor could you find any evidence of that in the years I've been on this board. Nor have I disliked almost any of your posting in the past. I made a generalized comment that you felt was targeted squarely at you....

...which probably says all it needs to say.
Oh I am sorry, I just realised you aren’t *just* a troll, you’re just clueless and don’t trust people who are in the know then you troll. If you did and you weren’t then you wouldn’t have posted this gem on the 5th of December when Mario was already calling coaches to set up interviews. I said what I said because I am tired of the generalised shots at everyone who shares information, not just me;
But seriously, why the **** is Manny Diaz still the coach?
Next time, just shut up and trust that there are people who know more than you and I don’t necessarily mean me. At the very ******* least @Cribby should be one you do but I am not going to just let you ****-talk my friends because you don’t like that they have info you do not.

Oh I am sorry, I just realised you aren’t *just* a troll, you’re just clueless and don’t trust people who are in the know then you troll. If you did and you weren’t then you wouldn’t have posted this gem on the 5th of December when Mario was already calling coaches to set up interviews. I said what I said because I am tired of the generalised shots at everyone who shares information, not just me;

Next time, just shut up and trust that there are people who know more than you and I don’t necessarily mean me. At the very ******* least @Cribby should be one you do but I am not going to just let you ****-talk my friends because you don’t like that they have info you do not.
Leeds dont waste your time on these pencil ****s.

Advertisement

That post was made because I felt they should have fired Manny Diaz when it was obvious he wasn't going to be retained. Which is... incredibly random?

Also, as an aside, are you freaking nuts?

Did you really just look through my post history trying to find someone that fit some point you are reaching to make, and, failing that, grab some random post from back in December?

Did you just lump yourself in with Cribby?

Lady, I've been on this board for more than a decade. I'm in the same Miami groups on social media, I get the fact that people will grab rumors off that and come here with them.

What I'm not used to is your special brand of crazy. My original post wasn't even aimed at you. You are just white knighting EVERY single poster that has claimed to have 'inside' information? They are all your...friends. Okay.

Listen, I'm going to quit replying to you, I worry that you'll keep at this all day and forget to feed your three dozen cats.

gotta disagree with you on that one, not a single name given by anyone on here has come to fruition. Nobody has been even close, which is a good thing for the proram imo.
I mean it depends what you think about "close"
I think it is VERY clear that Dorsey + Schumann were the top targets. And those were the top names all the insiders were saying like months ago before the media and it became "recycled info".
Yes these two names that were actually chosen after the top 2 were out of the running were on lock by Mario.

Advertisement
Wife is from St Charles. One of my business partners wives is from Wheaton. I left the city maybe once a year to go to St Charles the 17 years I lived there.
I like St. Charles. Good downtown. Nice Speakeasy bar type of theater there. There is also a pretty good Napoli style pizza place/ Osteria restaurant.
(This is like a meta post now in this thread mentioning pizza.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
With us stealing Gattis I won’t throw it outside of the realm of possibility that we go grab Corey Raymond

Have him be co-DC/DB coach and have him in like to take Steeles spot when he’s ready to ride out to the sunset

With us stealing Gattis I won’t throw it outside of the realm of possibility that we go grab Corey Raymond

Have him be co-DC/DB coach and have him in like to take Steeles spot when he’s ready to ride out to the sunset
The college football world would have a meltdown if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back