Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The difference between the two is insurmountable. One is crafted with history, performance, quality, fit and finish in mind. One is made in the **** hole that is Detroit and it shows. Yes corvette makes a solid inexpensive sports car for the common man. This is not a real conversation.
Bowling Green, KY, but it's still GM.

Advertisement
I’m talking racing, where they put their best stuff on a track. They literally had to restrict the corvette bc Porsche and Ferrari couldn’t beat them. I’m not even a corvette fan, but the ZR1 which is a 6 figure car btw with 755 hp out of the factory slaps Ferrari
As far as speed (mph / $$$) Corvette wins hands down. Now, if you had your choice for a week driving in the Pebble Beach coastal area of California .. which car would you prefer to do it in? Give me that Ferrari 100 times out of 100!

As far as speed (mph / $$$) Corvette wins hands down. Now, if you had your choice for a week driving in the Pebble Beach coastal area of California .. which car would you prefer to do it in? Give me that Ferrari 100 times out of 100!
I love Ferrari, it’s my favorite manufacturer. I was simply speaking on performance. Though I will say the 2013 McLaren P1 is prob my favorite car right now.

Advertisement
Lately when I do wings and such at home I've been using Guava BBQ sauce... this stuff is awesome... It's a bit sweet but still has that BBQ tang to it... I like it a lot...
81t60bxnVzL._SY741_.jpg

I love Ferrari, it’s my favorite manufacturer. I was simply speaking on performance. Though I will say the 2013 McLaren P1 is prob my favorite car right now.
I had the opportunity to sit in one of the GT 40 Fords (run of 2000) that was built back in ?? 2005 or so. I was at a Sunday AM car show in Woodland Hills California .. was just leaving when the GT 40 pulled in .. thought it was a kit car at first .. then spoke with the owner .. turned out he was one of the designers that worked with Ford on the design / build of the then new GT 40 .. and his company fabricated all of the carbon fibre components for the car .. so Ford permitted him to get on the early reservation list to buy one for $150,000. Really slick machine. I have a Shelby 289 FIA replica built by ERA replica automobiles in New Britain CT. Has a 331 stroker motor with 446 HP at 6000 rpm, puts 326 hp to the rear wheels (on a chassis dyno tuner). Fun car to tool around in.

I’m talking racing, where they put their best stuff on a track. They literally had to restrict the corvette bc Porsche and Ferrari couldn’t beat them. I’m not even a corvette fan, but the ZR1 which is a 6 figure car btw with 755 hp out of the factory slaps Ferrari
Nobody is talking about racing - albeit last time I checked Corvette weren't involved in F1, which is where most of Ferrari's interest lies.

He's talking about quality. If you'd take a ZR1 over something like a 458 Italia then I can't help you.

Advertisement
I love Charleston. Planning a 3rd trip for this year
I lived there, on Isle of Palms 10 years ago. Going back, hopefully buying on Johns Island. Gotta find some Canes fans to watch **** with! There weren't many the last time I lived there!

Nobody is talking about racing - albeit last time I checked Corvette weren't involved in F1, which is where most of Ferrari's interest lies.

He's talking about quality. If you'd take a ZR1 over something like a 458 Italia then I can't help you.
GM has never been in f1

Young and fits Mario’s mold of a relentless recruiter and workaholic.

Only 31 and got a shot at calling plays this year after they fired Grantham. Was not impressed at all there. Decent coach but their LBs struggled some.. not as bad as ours.

Id rate it on a 1-10 he’s probably an 8 recruiter and a 5 coach. 7ish overall. Oversight from a vet like Steele could help
Any particular names you’d think that would be an even better fit?

Advertisement
Due to Winter Storm Landon my days are all jacked up. Today is Friday so an announcement?? Even Steele?

I don’t need a guy who doesn’t even watch F1 try to explain F1 to me…. Ferrari who has been afterthought in F1 the past few years. Hasn’t won a constructors championship in over 10 years. Mercedes has owned F1 the past 8 years with Aston Martin Red Bull Racing before that. We were talking bbq being cooked which would be equivalent of performance so if you are going to use Ferrari as the analogy, don’t pick the Corvette.

What do they mean with "since he knew peyton would see it on film". Isn't he saying after Peyton pump faked, he pretended to bite on it, then went to where Peyton was actually throwing?

No because Peyton pumped the same way he was throwing. Like hoping the CB is watching him, its a go route the entire time, if that CB gets flat footed for a second thinking its a hitch to drive on the ball Wayne has toasted him.

So whenever Ed was playing deep middle and there was a certain route combo to his left or the middle of the field, he would open his hips that way and always go that way. That is what he was putting on film and he knew Peyton would see that. When Ed saw the formation the colts came out in, he knew it was likely a go route and thats why he said I studied him all week and I knew if he pumped towards Wayne he was going to go to Wayne. He baited Peyton into the throw by opening his hips towards the center of the field so Peyton pumps, looks at Ed, he has his hips open towards the middle of the field, all the film study tells Peyton he is going that way leaving Wayne 1v1 with no safety help, Peyton chucks it deep to Wayne. Ed the entire time opening his hips to the middle knew the ball was going to Wayne so spun around and put his back to the QB (typically big no-no just like stripping the ball from your own player) and Ed sprinted to the spot and beat Wayne there for an easy pic.

Last edited:
I don’t need a guy who doesn’t even watch F1 try to explain F1 to me…. Ferrari who has been afterthought in F1 the past few years. Hasn’t won a constructors championship in over 10 years. Mercedes has owned F1 the past 8 years with Aston Martin Red Bull Racing before that. We were talking bbq being cooked which would be equivalent of performance so if you are going to use Ferrari as the analogy, don’t pick the Corvette.
oldham is a brit. i am sure he watches F1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back