Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

4B07A4AC-F806-4976-BC84-B285971B3272.gif

Advertisement
@Cribby told me 48 hours from Sunday we’d start getting announcements rolling in. I was in high alert and got bored earlier and looked at flights at opa locka executive and saw one to/from Knoxville and wondered if it was Canes related and who it might be.

Definitely must have been for Steele.
I expected Belk but I told @IndayArtHauz if he doesn’t happened but Tuesday I’ll be nervous it’s not him. @RVACane I guess I knew a little about it after all lol

Steele was the defensive coordinator at Clemson when they allowed West Virginia to score 71, giving rise to the term "Clemsoning." He was fired and replaced by Venables.

From there he went back to Alabama as an analyst, where Mario was also on staff.

They've been on a staff together before.

Advertisement
Steele is a B+ to A- hire for me. One of those guys I assume the game has passed by until I look back at the games themselves and remember otherwise. Having a high floor guy is exactly what we needed on defense. Having a high ceiling guy with a lot of excitement and feel for the way the game is now is what we need on offense. I won't know what to do with myself when our defense has actual coherent assignments and gameplans. Good hire Mario

Advertisement
I believe the oc is the most important hire, it's really hard to have that dominant defense these day defense at a disadvantage!! I'm seeing that Ponce hire happening!! I hope not!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back