Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kevin Steele is a whatever hire to me. I can’t see him failing here with the talent he will hopefully have access to. But I’m also just not that jazzed up.

It reeks of settling. Mario was out there hitting up a bunch of 10s at a bar and ended up taking home a 6.5. We’ve all done it.
Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
This doesn't feel right. I'm shook. I can't mentally comprehend any sort of actual endpoints being reached in this thread.

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day so maybe we'll wake up and still have two coordinator vacancies.
Lmao all jokes aside.... I'm in the same boat. Can't imagine an endpoint.

@Cribby told me 48 hours from Sunday we’d start getting announcements rolling in. I was in high alert and got bored earlier and looked at flights at opa locka executive and saw one to/from Knoxville and wondered if it was Canes related and who it might be.

Definitely must have been for Steele.

Advertisement
I was saying during the great Lane v Mario debates that recruiting is great but at some point you need some actual football coaches and not just recruiters.

Seems like this dude is legit in that regard. I'm ok with this pending a further deep dive into his history.

Do we know of other coaches that have connections to both Steels and Mario that could be candidates to round out the D staff? Still need 2-3 other coaches there right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back