Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution: Ruiz, etc. (or ***** it, even the U) pool $10M-$12M to buy eight houses with a value of $1M to $1.75M (depending on title) and you include housing in the deal. Boosters get to keep the appreciating assets so it's barely a financial burden on them, even profitable, really, and suddenly Miami becomes a place where staff can bank their checks and build a next egg quick.

If only someone had thought of this years ago...or earlier in this thread...

1643660934480.png

Advertisement
Tyrique transfer was amazing, @Cribby even got the time of the announcement right.
It's not about me , I'm talking all the people here. Jay20 had McClendon awhile ago. This site has 4-5 people that kill our local media and premium sites. There's a reason Info is constantly ripped from here. This board is the underground of cane sites , just because you don’t know the names doesn’t mean the info is legit.

Advertisement
It's not about me , I'm talking all the people here. Jay20 had McClendon awhile ago. This site has 4-5 people that kill our local media and premium sites. There's a reason Info is constantly ripped from here. This board is the underground of cane sites , just because you don’t know the names doesn’t mean the info is legit.
What's on the menu today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today's stop on the "I don't care what you think I am right about NYC pizza so shut up" tour is DiFara's. FYI this is a master class slash pizza Ted Talk. If you claim to know a little something about pizza, you can skip all the words below because you've most certainly made the pilgrimage, but for the Papa John's and Little Caesars kids, take notes.

Dom opened DiFara's in deep Brooklyn (Midwood) in 1965 and he still makes the pizzas there quite often. Up until maybe three years ago, he made all off them. His beautiful soul hunches (literally - his back is busted from almost 50 years of pizza making - he SUFFERS for our joy) over every pie, slowly adding each ingredient as a block-long line of tourist schmucks lose their minds waiting. DiFara's is my death row pizza, so there's that. And no, I am not confirming whether I have or have not killed a man, but be careful. The secret? They give a crap. That and he also used the best ingredients the world has to offer, and their oven has the remains of 1,000,000 dead pizza souls seasoning it for all eternity. That matters. When your pie finally comes out, you will reach for it, trying to get it into your mouth before the drool dripping from your face hits the counter, but alas, he will pull it back from your grasp, because he hasn't hand-cut any fresh basil over it yet. Don't worry, it will still be so f'ing hot when you get it the first bit will scald your entire mouth so much you will start googling hospitals (Mt. Sanai, Brooklyn is your best bet - if you're so burnt you can't speak just bring the top of the DiFara's pizza box and show it to them, they will know what to do). The second bite is where you're going to do the permanent damage though, because their pizza is so good you won't stop eating it just because of some mouth trauma.

Also don't sleep on their squares.

Also, become my friend. Dom let's me rent the joint out for unlimited pizzas at night every once in a while when I'm in the city. Bring good wine please.

View attachment 175436

View attachment 175437

View attachment 175438

View attachment 175441

View attachment 175445

View attachment 175446
That pizza does look fantastic

Advertisement
Besides you and Jay20 who are the guys who are legit sources?

I trust what you guys say, but don’t know who else is plugged in

Thanks

"I am 100% behind Mario. As I once wrote, this isn't a job for him. It's a calling, and he will get us right or die trying."

All of this was said about Randy Shannon.. and Manny Diaz.
And they did. They just weren’t qualified. I truly believe both tried best they could they were just in the wrong job. They should be position coaches at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back