Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can’t see today being both hires. Why wouldn’t he announce while kids were on campus? Even have them meet them and try and keep it quiet.
Bladesmiths GIF by DefyTV

Hurtt is meh, Dorsey I would have been fine with but either way I’m not sure just because an NfL org makes a decision it’s automatically a good one… I mean lot of us are Dolphins fans
I just mean, at the minimum they are qualified.

Advertisement
I can’t see today being both hires. Why wouldn’t he announce while kids were on campus? Even have them meet them and try and keep it quiet.
He is playing mind games with the recruits street agents. All in good fun. Full staff by April 1.

Advertisement
This entire thread has gotten so out of control...I honestly dont know whether you are being sarcastic or this is actually truth. LOL. It could honestly be 50-50! LOL.
Hahaha. I don't blame you. In general (and way beyond sports) we live in bizarre and exceedingly dumb times so I personally have stopped being surprised when people aren't sure if something is a joke/sarcasm vs it possibly being true or someone offering their actual crazed opinions and thoughts.

Doesnt seem like he’s wrong
It’s not. It’s a very logical take to assume a new coach is encountering obstacles when he’s been hired for eight weeks and has secured just one external coaching hire coupled with losing your top two recruiters to bigger schools. Now whether those obstacles are blown out of proportion remains to be seen, but they’re nonetheless prevalent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we need to substantially up the money being offered? Or, do our prospective hires/their families all consider living in So Fla a hill to high to climb?

It’s not. It’s a very logical take to assume a new coach is encountering obstacles when he’s been hired for eight weeks and has secured just one external coaching hire coupled with losing your top two recruiters to bigger schools. Now whether those obstacles are blown out of proportion remains to be seen, but they’re nonetheless prevalent.
Right. It’s already been said that Glenn backed out and Dorsey chose to stay. Ppl mad at the truth around here. Belk has some “hang up”

So the question then is, what is turning them off? Belk has moved around plenty in his young career, and he doesn't have a wife or children from my understanding (but I could be wrong).
Has to be contract-related. With his new buyout, maybe there’s a loophole or something. Shouldn’t have a problem out-bidding them or selling Belk on why the job is a career advancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back