Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We ARE sitting on these hires. Mario is big on respect and wants to allow these two gentlemen the graciousness to break the news to their wives and family on Valentine's Day.

That's been the plan for moar than a month now but I wouldn't expect most of you losers that have never even received a promotion in your careers to understand the nature of moving long distance due to professional opportunities.

A lot of hedging and excuse making in this thread.

Bama and UGA taking coaches from the staff immediately after the opening on their staff. Oregon and LSU completed their staff, inclusive of NFL hires.

And with kids getting a free transfer without sitting out, allowing coaches to finish their signing classes doesn’t make any sense.

Maybe I missed the post where the “insiders” already did so … But can we just be honest and accept that the plans for the staff Cristobal had when he took the job have fallen through, and he’s figuring out a new plan?

This is only logical at this point. Right wrong or indifferent the original plan changed, maybe Mario's fault, maybe not. But a majority of people were hinting at Schuman and he then apparently backtracked, now its Belk and apparently Houston is making things difficult so we still do not have anyone signed

For OC it was Brady then he wanted to see how the NFL shakes out, then it was Dorsey and of course he has a colossal rise and is assumed to get a NFL OC job, then it was Candle who decides to stay in Toledo (I do not by the briles stuff). The original plan was an A+ staff and he swung for the fences and missed the first pitch. Now I think not only is there a bit of a "scramble" but Mario is not going to be pressured into a "once I get on that plane I am gone" type pitch he will do his diligence and wait for his pitch.

This is only logical at this point. Right wrong or indifferent the original plan changed, maybe Mario's fault, maybe not. But a majority of people were hinting at Schuman and he then apparently backtracked, now its Belk and apparently Houston is making things difficult so we still do not have anyone signed

For OC it was Brady then he wanted to see how the NFL shakes out, then it was Dorsey and of course he has a colossal rise and is assumed to get a NFL OC job, then it was Candle who decides to stay in Toledo (I do not by the briles stuff). The original plan was an A+ staff and he swung for the fences and missed the first pitch. Now I think not only is there a bit of a "scramble" but Mario is not going to be pressured into a "once I get on that plane I am gone" type pitch he will do his diligence and wait for his pitch.
Missing over and over again sucks but Id much rather keep swinging for the fences and not settle for trying to ground out. Hiring just to hire does nothing to help the future of Miami we aren't a national contender this year but we have the pieces to be a respectable team.

Missing over and over again sucks but Id much rather keep swinging for the fences and not settle for trying to ground out. Hiring just to hire does nothing to help the future of Miami we aren't a national contender this year but we have the pieces to be a respectable team.
Manny swung for the fences and we ended up with him trying to be DC again last season

Advertisement
We ARE sitting on these hires. Mario is big on respect and wants to allow these two gentlemen the graciousness to break the news to their wives and family on Valentine's Day.

That's been the plan for moar than a month now but I wouldn't expect most of you losers that have never even received a promotion in your careers to understand the nature of moving long distance due to professional opportunities.
affordable care act GIF

Advertisement
Manny swung for the fences and we ended up with him trying to be DC again last season
That is slightly different. He was going into year 3 of 4 of his contract, if he did not get an extension last season he was dead man walking. He struck out and instead of hiring some non-flashy person, or someone who was going to try and revamp the defense, he bet on himself. It failed miserably but I can understand the thought process at that point in time. I am sure Manny prob struck out with his first go round with coordinators and that is how we ended up with Blake Baker as DC.

Advertisement

This entire thread has gotten so out of control...I honestly dont know whether you are being sarcastic or this is actually truth. LOL. It could honestly be 50-50! LOL.

Advertisement
I love our fans. Dorsey not good enough for OC, and Hurtt not good enough for DC and both are about to have the same position in the NFL.
Hurtt is meh, Dorsey I would have been fine with but either way I’m not sure just because an NfL org makes a decision it’s automatically a good one… I mean lot of us are Dolphins fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back