Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This LBJ topic reminds me of all my tennis debates. I wish Roger Federer played in the prime of tennis when Sampras and Agassi and Rafter were at the top of there game. Roger was a head above everybody, but the everybody he was going against was not near at the level of the crop of guys that were a generation just before him.
A stunning drop off in American tennis and IMO tennis overall after Agassi and Sampras were gone. Those were my favorite days of the sport.

Advertisement
Never said he was the goat nor do I believe he is. He is easily top 10. Speaking of the Bad Boy Pistons, Isiah Thomas and Bill Lambier have both said Lebron is the goat. Scottie Pippen, in 2017 before the last dance beef, said Lebron has "probably suprassed" Jordan. Jordan called him and Pippen retracted that though.

I did not say the Mavericks were equal to the Pistons as a team, who Jordan lost to three times in a row. My comparison is about how Jordan's improvement is viewed versus how Lebron's improvement is viewed. Both had career inflection points at 26, and both their inflection points pointed upwards for the rest of their careers. Folks, including you, are using the 2011 finals to say he isn't top ten. Well, the man got a **** of a lot better after 2011. And LBJ pre-2011 is a hall of fame career in of itself.

Isiah, Laimbeer, and Pippen all hate Jordan. thats not fair lol

Advertisement
Fun fact: Its cold enough all winter long where I live that they actually tore down a McDonald’s so they could install lanes for a curling league. It’s gonna be a low of 6 tonight and they’ll be out there curling 🥌
My wife is obsessed with curling every olympics, I have to sit through it. The tradeo$ is she watches all the stuff I want to watch, lol

My wife is obsessed with curling every olympics, I have to sit through it. The tradeo$ is she watches all the stuff I want to watch, lol
fine, I‘ll add to this non-sensical thread.

You should gift your wife the mini curling game set so you can play together at the dinner table. show her your year round curling love. :barbershop-quartet-member:

She's not a spring chicken anymore but Suzy Kolber could get it.

Suzy-Kolber.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol guys like Bill Lambier and Dennis Rodman don’t even have the talent to play in this era. Majority of the all stars during the 90s would’ve been role players or g league players today.

My wife is as well..has zero clue what’s going on but will spend hours yelling at the TV if the USA is involved..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back