Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more thing, the competition isn’t even comparable. Night and day from then to today. Players that started in the 90s wouldn’t even make the league today. And what elite 2 guards did MJ have to deal with? Lol Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler? When he set the playoff scoring record against the Celtics(in a series he got swept) he was out there cooking future Mavs coach Rick Carlisle lol while Bron has had to deal with elite wings his whole career.

Carry on.

Advertisement
If that’s what he used to pick he’s an idiot. Both suck and both teams are going to shopping for new qbs soon.
Well, if Jones continues to suck, he can easily draft a new one. Outside of that, I actually can see why he did that. Jones has a way higher ceiling than Tua plus the DC worked with him New England. So there is some familarity.

Giants draft pick situation also looks far better compared to the Dolphins.

Man... its snow lol
AAC61ACA-A78E-4B00-B286-82FBE54033B5.jpeg

Could always spend a winter in Montana lol

Advertisement
Or because the Dolphins were not
completely sold on Daboll as their top candidate. Thus Daboll didn’t want to wait any longer and took the Giants job instead….
Thats even worse on the Dolphins part, Daboll was by far the best candidate out there outside of Flores.

Or because the NFC East is *** and he doesn’t want to deal with Belichek and Josh Allen 4 times a year.
No one should go to the Raiders then, they would face Herbert and Mahomes four times a year.

I dont think HCs base their favourites on that, it would actually paint a bad picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And one more thing, the competition isn’t even comparable. Night and day from then to today. Players that started in the 90s wouldn’t even make the league today. And what elite 2 guards did MJ have to deal with? Lol Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler? When he set the playoff scoring record against the Celtics(in a series he got swept) he was out there cooking future Mavs coach Rick Carlisle lol while Bron has had to deal with elite wings his whole career.

Carry on.
This is the funniest thing I’ve read on here in a while

Well done man! I love the reverse psychology approach

Unless you were serious then it’s total ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back