Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you're saying and you're right on point. There one fact you're missing, most likely because you're probably unaware or just naïve to the real. He is of like kind and even when your resume speaks against you, opportunities don't.

Not sure what you mean “ being of like kind”. Not familiar with that phrase.

Advertisement
Is Taylor Jacobs, the UF WR who banged Jimbo's wife in coaching? We should hire him to troll Jimbo.

Advertisement
I kind of hope Mario doesn't hire coordinators until summer. I love this thread.

If it’s not by this weekend when recruits are there then I don’t give a **** if it’s not till fall at that point. I wanted them to try and land Stewart and Conerly, after that I won’t even pay attention to this thread cause it doesn’t matter after Feb 2 all the way up till spring practice starts

Advertisement
I agree with everything you're saying and you're right on point. There one fact you're missing, most likely because you're probably unaware or just naïve to the real. He is of like kind and even when your resume speaks against you, opportunities don't.
Billy D I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, just keeping it 100 and i respect that....but cmon guys let's not do this tonight guys.....

Because we ALL KNOW where this convo is going to go and it's 1000% not going to be about coaching candidates or football.....

THIS convo will get the thread LOCKED....

I encourage all to keep it football related and don't respond.

Advertisement
Are there any other P5 programs heading into NSD with no coordinators?

Danny Devito Smh GIF

Advertisement
How has Mario not got these dudes (he has to have his candidates lined up already in order of who he wants) to **** or get off the pot and move down his list of order

Dude it’s time as much as you embrace the recruiting to let it get this far and still have a skeleton of staff with no leaders in the room at OC and DC is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back