Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have the insider section growing we need to put names on stuff, not just put insiders like its the scotus lol. I've said OC is close and I believe Dc is done. The names I've heard with oc are mostly nfl guys. Maybe that's changed today but that was my last update. I've never posted names either. That's all I've said the last week.
Any idea or guess as to why the DC hasn’t been announced?

Advertisement
Since we have the insider section growing we need to put names on stuff, not just put insiders like its the scotus lol. I've said OC is close and I believe Dc is done. The names I've heard with oc are mostly nfl guys. Maybe that's changed today but that was my last update. I've never posted names either. That's all I've said the last week.

some are more accurate. others pretend to be insiders by just saying Mario got this. I trust Cribby Jay and a couple others. that's bout it

I really don’t understand the folks saying the hires are done stuff. If they where done we would know. People thinking Mario got some master plan of hiding the hires are ridiculous
and If they're not formally announced its fine too

Advertisement
Belk and Whipple would be my guess

Getting close to 5pm. I’m going to shower and put on something nice. I feel today is the day.....
Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

Not completely. It comes out with certain words (@OldhamA can attest) but just like not every Southerner in the US has a thick drawl, not every Brit has the East Londoner. My mother never had a strong accent, she was taught English by an American so even when I was in England it was never really prominent for me.
****, why not. Let’s talk about accents now. The mother of my best friend growing up was from England. Have no clue what part. His father, from the US, met her there while he was in the Air Force. Her accent was obvious but very easy to understand. We all thought her accent was very cool especially with the British Invasion of rock bands in the 60’s.

Advertisement
I really don’t understand the folks saying the hires are done stuff. If they where done we would know. People thinking Mario got some master plan of hiding the hires are ridiculous

Yeah that’s just too many convoluted mental gymnastics for my taste.

I think the easiest and simplest rationale is the most logical.

I think he’s spending as much time as possible on recruiting, though not saying he’s he’s totally disregarding hiring, his focus is on salvaging the class as much as possible.

I’m sure he’s putting some effort and and doing some things, but I think it could very well be that any word we get will be after signing day. It’s a bold strategy, whether it works or not remains to be seen.

Just drop us some new names that will be deleted! Hahahaha @Cribby for the health of all of us!!

What do you think is the reason he hasn’t announced the DC, if of course it is done?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think Bruce Feldman knows the hires??
Him and Mario are pretty tight. Guessing he knows at least where the process stands and some of the names involved. Mario probably doesn't want him to report anything (noticed Bruce hasn't tweeted about the Coordinators at all) and once the hires are finally made Mario will let Bruce know/break it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back