Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she's originally from Leeds, but came over here and knows people from her time in college.

She's also an avid gamer and has completely lost her accent. How, I don't know.
Not completely. It comes out with certain words (@OldhamA can attest) but just like not every Southerner in the US has a thick drawl, not every Brit has the East Londoner. My mother never had a strong accent, she was taught English by an American so even when I was in England it was never really prominent for me.

Advertisement
First of all, if she actually is a she, I had no idea.

When was this announced or clarified?

I mean this board is virtually 100% male.

So a woman from Leeds in the UK is a big canes fan? It’s possible, but that’s got to be a highly unusual circumstance.

More power to her though if that’s the case. Unless this is one of those pronoun transgender issues. In which case, I ain’t playing that.
i am a dude from germany, a soccer lover, being a patriots and canes fan.

or, in kevin garnetts words: anythings possible.

Since we have the insider section growing we need to put names on stuff, not just put insiders like its the scotus lol. I've said OC is close and I believe Dc is done. The names I've heard with oc are mostly nfl guys. Maybe that's changed today but that was my last update. I've never posted names either. That's all I've said the last week.
i wonder how the nfl candidates were influence by the current hc surge.

potential hc candidates always put staffs together in case they actually get the job and have guys ready to jump in. if they didnt get the calls they were hoping for, we are a good chance then...

No, she's originally from Leeds, but came over here and knows people from her time in college.

She's also an avid gamer and has completely lost her accent. How, I don't know.

I’m a skeptic on the insider part, but more power to her for the rest of it. I’m a lover of women, so the more on here, the merrier, I just didn’t think it was a very XX friendly place. Too vulgar and locker room like.

Advertisement
I’m a skeptic on the insider part, but more power to her for the rest of it. I’m a lover of women, so the more on here, the merrier, I just didn’t think it was a very XX friendly place. Too vulgar and locker room like.
women can be far more dirty than dudes.

its just not a talking point that comes up.

Advertisement
Since we have the insider section growing we need to put names on stuff, not just put insiders like its the scotus lol. I've said OC is close and I believe Dc is done. The names I've heard with oc are mostly nfl guys. Maybe that's changed today but that was my last update. I've never posted names either. That's all I've said the last week.
that's all you need to say, those in the know, know how to read the smoke. those not in the know, don't know how to read the smoke.

habemus papum unos et duobus

Advertisement
Not completely. It comes out with certain words (@OldhamA can attest) but just like not every Southerner in the US has a thick drawl, not every Brit has the East Londoner. My mother never had a strong accent, she was taught English by an American so even when I was in England it was never really prominent for me.

So now you have an English Drawl…😂

Advertisement
So you truly are an English bird

Fūck that. You mean like T Rob did to us? Give me a break.

Nobody expects that kind of “honor“. If coaches haven’t been announced it is because they’re not hired. Simple as that.
I really don’t understand the folks saying the hires are done stuff. If they where done we would know. People thinking Mario got some master plan of hiding the hires are ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back