Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Scott Rolen is another one

He played for terrible teams (meaning his Philly years) but when you really look at his numbers, they are pretty **** impressive
Best 3rd baseman for a decade…but played in the 90’s

x Eliminated from contention

Advertisement
You’re on my side now brother. Perhaps we can get you to steal a few signs and relay them to Mario.
I’m gonna be real with you. My brother as I’ve mentioned before with a certain major league organization with single A club as a assistant pitching coach. They all do it. Houston and Boston just got caught.

Just a public service announcement for anyone seeking information on vaccines. Stay healthy, friends.

Advertisement
I’m gonna be real with you. My brother as I’ve mentioned before with a certain major league organization with single A club as a assistant pitching coach. They all do it. Houston and Boston just got caught.

Of course they all do it or most of them anyway. And all the pro sports. This is nothing new. I would say probably 90% of NFL players have done HGH at some point along with obviously androgens.

Advertisement
Of course they all do it or most of them anyway. And all the pro sports. This is nothing new. I would say probably 90% of NFL players have done HGH at some point along with obviously androgens.
Well that also but I was mentioning sign stealing. Boston and Houston just took it to another level.

Advertisement
Obviously all of College Football is trying to ***** UM by poaching all their coaches, my sauces have informed me that Mario has decided not to announce the OC and DC, and any future coaching hires until the first game of the season. The newly hired coaches will be wearing Sebastian’s costumes during practices to disguise their identities. You can now continue to talk about baseball.

They do. But most in sort of an acceptable way if there is one. What the Astros did was crossing the line. They figured it out and not from the dugout. 2017 game 6 against the Yankees was no better example. I’ve never seen a couple of innings in a row where the hitter guessed right on almost every single pitch thrown. I knew something someday would surface after that inning and I was right.

Again, you're making all these points (and they're fine points, and correct) as if I'm saying Spencer Whipple would be a fail, at the surface. It's deeper than that. Why are we hiring Spencer Whipple? Nobody else is. Literally. We have as much money to spend as any other program in the country, why would we hire guys who none of the other top programs are looking at? Because we're smarter than everyone else? This is a budget hire, plain and simple. This isn't who Saban would get. This isn't who Texas or OU or Ohio State is hiring to call their plays. Prior to last month, hiring someone in the same ballpark as those programs was laughable. Because we were broke. We had to hire the Spencer Whipple's of the world. That's no longer the case. We are the richest program in the conference and one of the richest in the country. Act like it and hire an established monster, not a kid who has called plays at UMass and one week in the NFL cause donkey *** Kliff had a cold.

No one in FBS was hiring Joe Brady before LSU did.
No one was hiring Zak Kittley before WKU did.
No one was hiring Lincoln Riley before ECU did.
No one was hiring Mike MacDonald until Michigan did.

I understand wanting a name brand, but if the kid has got the juice let's go with a big brained innovator over a re-tread. Mario's interview process, learned from Belichik, is certainly thorough and if he evaluates Whipple or whoever as the best option I'm willing to take a leap of faith.

Jesus how did I miss the sign stealing posts? Everybody at least tries to do that not all are successful
To what you brought up thought about steroid usage though it’s a giant sham. They call it a ban on steroids but the MLB literally allows it certain steroids to be used. Everyone takes something at some point or always has. Rather its because they‘re rehabbing or just because they need to keep their strength/pitch speed because they’re power guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back