Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If they fall on it and no one touches them wouldn’t the clock run? And facts the entire defensive gameplan was bad
Sorry late reply, was at work. No, if they fall on it and "give themselves up" no time runs off the ref may let a second or two at most go.

Reactions: E1k
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

You based your argument on him losing in the Super Bowl which is stupid, He made the playoffs multiple time with a lackluster roster and won the division. These are all things I wish I could say for the dolphins. The big knock on the dolphins last coach was he couldn’t get anyone to work for him and Quinn always had a good staff. The Cowboys also went from one of the worst defenses in the nfl to a top 10 unit in one year.

Believe me I didn’t like the guy, he was a gator while I was at USC, but I can respect a good coach that has good relationship around the league.
I absolutely did not base my argument just on him losing the Super Bowl. Apparently you don’t follow pro football that closely.

What is stupid is you making excuses for this clown show of a coach. He had a roster that made the Super Bowl not because of his leadership, he went to the Super Bowl because of Kyle Shanahan putting together an unbelievable offense that was tailored right to the talents of the quarterback.

As soon as Kyle Shanahan left, so did Dan Quinn‘s fortunes. He couldn’t rely on defense after Shanahan left because he was a horrific head coach especially in terms of defense. Laughed at throughout the league for making really bad decisions.

I’ll tell you what else is stupid, a guy that was supposed to be known for defense but be finished in the top half of team defensive rankings for only two out of his six years, in fact during his tenure the Falcons were known for having a porous defense. Four out of six seasons he finished near the bottom in team defensive rank.

Do you know what else is stupid, wanting a guy that only had two winning seasons out of six as head coach.

NO… keep Quinn as far away from the phins as possible.

I promise you if Quinn is hired, you’re going to regret it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it comes down to it ponce vs Brady. Brady has never actually called plays before and is not a qb coach which ponce has actually called plays and is a proven QB coach. Ponce is the best OC available for TVD. TVD will be the first pick with ponce behind him! #poncetotheU
I agree. Plus, we already have a WR coach. Bring home Ponce.

I agree. Plus, we already have a WR coach. Bring home Ponce.
From State of the U article on Ponce:

Would Ponce be the big name that Miami fans are expecting? Absolutely not. Pulling an OC from the Sun Belt isn’t exactly a big deal. But does Ponce run an offense that Tyler Van Dyke would excel in? Yes. Does Ponce have South Florida recruiting connections? Yes. Is Cristobal familiar with Ponce so the trust-factor is already there? Yes.

Most important question.....would Sid the Kid off himself if I waited 2 **** months for Ponce...**** Yes.

Advertisement
Joe Brady implemented to the Sean Payton passing offense for LSU when they had their historic Natty title run with Burrow & the WR’s... It’s the same offense that Joe Lombardi runs in LA with the Chargers.

People only liked to give Steve Ensminger credit to discredit Brady, but Ensminger at 61 years old had never had an offense even 1/16th as potent as the 2019 LSU team, he was literally the OC in 2018 too & LSU was pedestrian.

Joe Brady didn’t work in Carolina IMO because Matt Rhule is a fraud of the highest order & made Brady the fall guy for his failure as a HC.

The big knock on Joe Brady is that he hates recruiting & really wants to be in the NFL, so he’s a guy that’s not going to stick around for too long, but honestly I don’t care. With TVD & the weapons we have Joe Brady would be a slam dunk hire even if for just one season.

As long as he’s allowed to run the offense the way he wants, we would carve up the ACC without question.

Just give him whatever he wants for a 1 year rental & lets get this show the road.
Joe was screwed from beginning. He is a spread pass OC, Rhule is a ******* run heavy 1960s style. Carolina didn’t have the players to fit Joes style either, it was a bad judgement move by Joe. May have cost him in the short term.

Advertisement
Brady or Ponce?

One did more with less. The other was carried by future hall of famers Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase. Also did not call plays and got disgracefully fired when he did. The choice is clear.

Brady or Ponce?

One did more with less. The other was carried by future hall of famer Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase and did not call plays and got disgraceful fired when he did. The choice is clear.
Yes…. Burrow! TF?!
1643080057264.gif

Brady or Ponce?

One did more with less. The other was carried by future hall of famers Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase. Also did not call plays and got disgracefully fired when he did. The choice is clear.
You forgot another HOFer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back