Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I see you on this board, you along many others have strong opinions and I completely agree with your right to share them. Yes, they are top heavy. Yes, the personnel is overrated. But if you watched every play the last ten games of the year your opinion would change. Moore got figured out and NEVER adjusted. Jerry has soured on him. You want a Cowboy follow on Twitter? Bryan Broaddus will open your eyes on Kellens shortcomings. He’s young, he can change, but he didn’t this year. Call me crazy, that’s fine. But I know I’m right on this.
Not a cowboys fan but looking from afar Jerry biggest problem cowboys have. Just an opnion

I see you on this board, you along many others have strong opinions and I completely agree with your right to share them. Yes, they are top heavy. Yes, the personnel is overrated. But if you watched every play the last ten games of the year your opinion would change. Moore got figured out and NEVER adjusted. Jerry has soured on him. You want a Cowboy follow on Twitter? Bryan Broaddus will open your eyes on Kellens shortcomings. He’s young, he can change, but he didn’t this year. Call me crazy, that’s fine. But I know I’m right on this.
Again, I don’t have a real opinion of him of I only watch them in spurts so I’ll take your and @Milkcane words for it. You guys are too heavy though. If you guy want to actually get better than you need to re distribute some of that money to the D but I know Jerry is stubborn as ****.

Advertisement
Any updates on
0E0C9860-50F0-4CEA-A633-2E9905981915.jpeg

I like going to the superbowl. Something the dolphins havnt done in my lifetime. Dolphins need a hire a coach with some experience that has had success. I’m sick of the first time hires.

With that said if they hire Vance Joseph I’m going to be ****ed.

Well then Dan Quinn is your man. He has plenty of experience making bad decisions and having his teams not finish strong. That’s the book on Quinn. I invite you to do a little research.

Again, I don’t have a real opinion of him of I only watch them in spurts so I’ll take your and @Milkcane words for it. You guys are too heavy though. If you guy want to actually get better than you need to re distribute some of that money to the D but I know Jerry is stubborn as ****.
Over the last 10 years Jerry has changed his philosophy. He was a gunslinger with free agents and trading but that all went away. Now he signs his own FAs, even when they don’t deserve it (Zeke, Jaylon Smith). He never found the happy medium. Now, he doesn’t have many years left slabs he’s starting to mention it so I he’s here for massive changes to get to play in games like this weekend. He has a real relationship with Peyton ( was the OC during the Parcell years) and if Peyton is brought in, Peyton will run his system. How Brady runs a modified Peyton system. If that happens I gruels believe the teams takes a leap.

Advertisement
Well then Dan Quinn is your man. He has plenty of experience making bad decisions and having his teams not finish strong. That’s the book on Quinn. I invite you to do a little research.
You based your argument on him losing in the Super Bowl which is stupid, He made the playoffs multiple time with a lackluster roster and won the division. These are all things I wish I could say for the dolphins. The big knock on the dolphins last coach was he couldn’t get anyone to work for him and Quinn always had a good staff. The Cowboys also went from one of the worst defenses in the nfl to a top 10 unit in one year.

Believe me I didn’t like the guy, he was a gator while I was at USC, but I can respect a good coach that has good relationship around the league.

Joe Brady implemented to the Sean Payton passing offense for LSU when they had their historic Natty title run with Burrow & the WR’s... It’s the same offense that Joe Lombardi runs in LA with the Chargers.

People only liked to give Steve Ensminger credit to discredit Brady, but Ensminger at 61 years old had never had an offense even 1/16th as potent as the 2019 LSU team, he was literally the OC in 2018 too & LSU was pedestrian.

Joe Brady didn’t work in Carolina IMO because Matt Rhule is a fraud of the highest order & made Brady the fall guy for his failure as a HC.

The big knock on Joe Brady is that he hates recruiting & really wants to be in the NFL, so he’s a guy that’s not going to stick around for too long, but honestly I don’t care. With TVD & the weapons we have Joe Brady would be a slam dunk hire even if for just one season.

As long as he’s allowed to run the offense the way he wants, we would carve up the ACC without question.

Just give him whatever he wants for a 1 year rental & lets get this show the road.
Lombardi running the saints 08 walmart version of that offense lol, completely different. Brady probably wont get an oc job in the nfl so we could hire him if he wants, I could see the chargers or bengals bringing him in as a position coach or analyst

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back