Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Brady implemented to the Sean Payton passing offense for LSU when they had their historic Natty title run with Burrow & the WR’s... It’s the same offense that Joe Lombardi runs in LA with the Chargers.

People only liked to give Steve Ensminger credit to discredit Brady, but Ensminger at 61 years old had never had an offense even 1/16th as potent as the 2019 LSU team, he was literally the OC in 2018 too & LSU was pedestrian.

Joe Brady didn’t work in Carolina IMO because Matt Rhule is a fraud of the highest order & made Brady the fall guy for his failure as a HC.

The big knock on Joe Brady is that he hates recruiting & really wants to be in the NFL, so he’s a guy that’s not going to stick around for too long, but honestly I don’t care. With TVD & the weapons we have Joe Brady would be a slam dunk hire even if for just one season.

As long as he’s allowed to run the offense the way he wants, we would carve up the ACC without question.

Just give him whatever he wants for a 1 year rental & lets get this show the road.
Plus it'll give us another "some names to watch before its deleted" thread next year

Advertisement
Joe Brady implemented to the Sean Payton passing offense for LSU when they had their historic Natty title run with Burrow & the WR’s... It’s the same offense that Joe Lombardi runs in LA with the Chargers.

People only liked to give Steve Ensminger credit to discredit Brady, but Ensminger at 61 years old had never had an offense even 1/16th as potent as the 2019 LSU team, he was literally the OC in 2018 too & LSU was pedestrian.

Joe Brady didn’t work in Carolina IMO because Matt Rhule is a fraud of the highest order & made Brady the fall guy for his failure as a HC.

The big knock on Joe Brady is that he hates recruiting & really wants to be in the NFL, so he’s a guy that’s not going to stick around for too long, but honestly I don’t care. With TVD & the weapons we have Joe Brady would be a slam dunk hire even if for just one season.

As long as he’s allowed to run the offense the way he wants, we would carve up the ACC without question.

Just give him whatever he wants for a 1 year rental & lets get this show the road.

And you parlay 1 year with Brady (please Father Lord, can i have 2 if I ask nice?) making your offense a pinball machine and all your pieces look like diamonds into a more “college” OC who simply wants to take what Brady has done and keep rolling with it. It’s a win-win for everyone. Imagine we win 11 games, TVD is up for a Heisman, Arroyo scores 8 TDs, the young WRs are putting up video game numbers, Mirabal has the OL fist-fighting people…you don’t think a another **** good OC would come on down? Oh, for $2M a year? Me thinks so.

****. Hire Spencer Whipple as QB coach/Brady’s understudy and promote him after he leaves. There…there’s your offensive staff.

Advertisement

I feel the same way... It's no secret he wants to be an NFL mainstay but if he wants to be here for one season then that's fine by me... If he does enough to earn his way back to the league that means our Offense had one **** of a season.... again.. that's fine by me...

Bruh I would just copy and paste this as my response to Joe Brady slander and be good.. Just quoting to say AMEN!!!!

Advertisement
****. Hire Spencer Whipple as QB coach/Brady’s understudy and promote him after he leaves. There…there’s your offensive staff.

That's not even "****" to me, that would be a savage "drop your balls on the game" move. That's two guys that could be NFL OC's in the neat future, obviously one just was. Those two wunderkinds spending late nights at the Hecht drawing up nonsense? I'm here for that.

yes lawd glee GIF

He could possibly teach McClendon some things.

Advertisement
Ohhh you gonna **** of some other Carolina fans by saying Brady was a scapegoat. I too said the same thing, amazing how Carolina’s office was still *** once he was fired
Headquarters for my work is in Charlotte and Carolina has some of the biggest homer fans of all time.

If Sean Payton ends up in Dallas I fully expect Joe Brady to become the OC in Dallas. Something to keep an eye on over the next week or so.
I mean I don’t know why. Kellen Moore is probably one of the best OCs in the NFL.

Advertisement
That's not even "****" to me, that would be a savage "drop your balls on the game" move. That's two guys that could be NFL OC's in the neat future, obviously one just was. Those two wunderkinds spending late nights at the Hecht drawing up nonsense? I'm here for that.

yes lawd glee GIF
I mean I’ve wanted Spencer here since before he hired Likens. I’m surprised his dad didn’t take him to Pitt with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back