Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also whenever Ferman posts. I go the total opposite way. This man ain’t had a correct prediction in ages. How he still has subscribers is beyond me. Mans batting worse than mike Bakas

Advertisement
Dorsey is going to be the OC of the Buffalo bills in the next two weeks. We prob have a better chance of getting kliff kingberry(still think he could lose his job) than Dorsey. My guess the nfl guy we would be waiting on is Brady. I just don’t see him getting an OC offer in the nfl.
I'd be ok at this point with any of those 3 guys.

Even if it is Dorsey, it’s not going to make a difference with Shemar. Unless we want to take the innovative bold approach of having a QB coach being a first time play caller on Defense

Or even tell your defensive backs the gloves are off. Take a five-yard holding penalty if it means another 4 seconds tick off the clock.

Now, there are 9 seconds left and they are on the 30. Do it again. 5 seconds on the 35, so on and so forth. Worst comes to worst — they are in field goal range.
Teams been losing to prevent defenses for ages yet with all the analytical information coaches still do that crap. Like look at the defense KC defensive coordinator chooses to run with the game on the line. There’s no way I’m playing that far off. You begging to allow what eventually happened

Advertisement
Complete and utter malpractice. Would love to be a fly in the room during that meeting today or tomorrow

I remember a game in the early 2000s, we were punting very late in a game with a small lead, like less than 20 seconds left or something like that.

After the game, Soldinger said he told all 10 guys to hold. He said I want to see 10 holding call flags on the field. Tackle everyone. If they throw a 10 yard flag, who cares? 10 seconds run off the clock. Buffalo should have taken similar advice.

I remember a game in the early 2000s, we were punting very late in a game with a small lead, like less than 20 seconds left or something like that.

After the game, Soldinger said he told all 10 guys to hold. He said I want to see 10 holding call flags on the field. Tackle everyone. If they throw a 10 yard flag, who cares? 10 seconds run off the clock. Buffalo should have taken similar advice.
Harbaugh says high. Took a safety twice just for that purpose. It won him the Super Bowl once.

Man. Playing not to lose will lose you the game more often than not. **** they should have held when hill beat them inside on that dig route for 6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People finally realized that a lot of their favorites for the OC/DC positions, hadn’t ever called plays either.
That and the NFL not having an issue with the same thing people say disqualifies a person

Advertisement
There’s way worse things than NOT knowing who you’re DC is. Like KNOWING who you’re DC is and he actually killed a kid.....
Or rhymes with
Super Bowl Football GIF by Frito-Lay

Because it was a quote form the kid (i think) and it just makes sense anyway. There's no denying that not having an OC or DC is hurting Miami in the portal and with some recruits.

I do agree with you on anything that Ferman posts that is his opinion though.
The main point actually is that is likely from paid content there and means you’re giving that hack over $100 a year instead of giving it to something worthy like andrew

Man. Playing not to lose will lose you the game more often than not. **** they should have held when hill beat them inside on that dig route for 6.
Holding that dude is like trying to hold a pitbull when he sees a piece of meat. You better hope you have done some work the in the weight room or else...

grandma come GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back