Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to hire this guy as our Oc but I doubt he wants to come back to college ball , he getting head coaching interviews in the nfl
Stop it. It’s already bad enough that he’s interviewing for the Fins job.

Advertisement
Can we get T-Robs face over Finebaum?@Baba Yaga @RVACane
finebaum-twerk (1).gif

What’s going on with Gundy‘s head? That coconut is not proportionate to his body.

View attachment 173719
Gundy: Why is colored fellow in the lobby?

Mason: Mike! It's me! Derek Mason!

Gundy: Oh ****. Well **** fire, save matches! Come on in here son. Welcome to Okie State! Hey Sum Ting Won, show Mr. Mason here where the chicken and hot sauce is

Mason: Chill out Mike, you gon' make me swell your eye up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tried to tell y’all on here that top ACC budget does not equal Bama/UGA budget
Just because that clown says he got a $300k raise doesn’t mean he did. I very seriously doubt he’s getting $800k to coach CBs when Valai got $525k.

If he does.. good for him and LOL at Bama because they could have had any CB coach they wanted for that including Ansley, Karl Scott, Raymond, etc

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure we were willing to give him a pay raise. That’s more than likely 300$k more than what he got last year. New money this year. He was leaving if Bama came calling regardless. Dude has been a mercenary. Thought that was going to change? Thanks for the one year of elite DB recruiting. Haven’t seen that in ages. Thanks for being a part of the team to convince TS to come back. Now, go take your sneaky **** with you to that crimson **** hole.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure we were willing to give him a pay raise. That’s more than likely 300$k more than what he got last year. New money this year. He was leaving if Bama came calling regardless. Dude has been a mercenary. Thought that was going to change? Thanks for the one year of elite DB recruiting. Haven’t seen that in ages. Thanks for being a part of the team to convince TS to come back. Now, go take your sneaky **** with you to that crimson **** hole.
Absolutely. No way we couldn’t match that.
This looks like he was leaving all along.
The question is did Mario keep him till he found a gig or did he string Mario along knowing where he was going.

After Feagans left caneville announced that trob was leaving. Maybe connected and maybe not.

That’s true. I guess we could’ve matched, but the tweet made it sound like he was getting a pay raise over what we were offering.
If he's trying to rationalize or justify, then comparing to the old salary is what he'd do.

I know nothing for a fact, but I'd guess we offered a competitive salary given the large assistant pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back