Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“something Manny never did”….
1642386546895.gif

Advertisement
I don’t think he is “bad” per se, but he doesn’t move the needle for me at all. We need to do better. Small sample size for him IMO and more ? marks. His most successful year with the OC title was at UF in 2020. We know Mullen is the playcaller, so was it him or Mullen?

His offense got worse in year 2 of his Utah stint and his time at Houston brings another ? mark if it was him or Applewhite running the show?

Bright guy, still young and his best days appear to be ahead of him. But he doesn’t do much for me personally.

Just my 02
That doesn’t sound like a wait until almost February to hire good get as OC….

Just spent a week in the Dominican and this thread jumped 500 pages. What did I miss?
Where were you buddy? The wife is from there and I lived there on and off for a bit? If you say Punta Caña or Boca Chica, believe it or not I’ve never been - too many tourists. Lol

Advertisement
I don’t think he is “bad” per se, but he doesn’t move the needle for me at all. We need to do better. Small sample size for him IMO and more ? marks. His most successful year with the OC title was at UF in 2020. We know Mullen is the playcaller, so was it him or Mullen?

His offense got worse in year 2 of his Utah stint and his time at Houston brings another ? mark if it was him or Applewhite running the show?

Bright guy, still young and his best days appear to be ahead of him. But he doesn’t do much for me personally.

Just my 02
Yeah he is just a very good QBs coach. That’s it. Would be a terrible OC hire IMO.

Advertisement
Yep. Said it was his first time in there lol

Little things like that matter to recruits man lol
**** yea, it matters! How can I trust what you say, and feel that you’re gonna have MY best interest at heart for the 3-4 years that we’re together, when I feel like you don’t trust me enough to come into your office and have a seat? TF?! These kids are pretty good at sniffing out phonies.

Advertisement
**** yea, it matters! How can I trust what you say, and feel that you’re gonna have MY best interest at heart for the 3-4 years that we’re together, when I feel like you don’t trust me enough to come into your office and have a seat? TF?! These kids are pretty good at sniffing out phonies.
Maaaaaaaaaan it's sickening how much of a goof Manny was smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back