Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean georgia did run a mint front alot which is kinda 4 down so maybe Schumann is still in it. But who knows at this point

Edit: here’s pictures of it, they shift depending on the offense too so still pictures wont tell it all
Precisely! 3 down 1 standing typically

Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Maaaaaaaaaan it's sickening how much of a goof Manny was smh
Ny99a was a fuccin dummy, bruh. Your job is to acquire the best talent you can get for this university’s football program. If the kid wanna go in the office…. u take him in there. Idgaf if u got a **** mound of powder on top of the desk that would make Tony Montana jealous! You tell that kid, “Hey, uhhh you’re gonna have to excuse that mound of sugar on the desk in here….. I was uhhh about to make some Kool-aid, when I heard y’all was on the campus”. Gah**** I’m glad this muhfucca gone.

Advertisement
Dorsey has a lot more experience and his QBs have been ridiculous. Not saying Johnson isn't good but he's only 34 and has barely been in the NFL.
you all keep mentioning his qbs like he’s molded some scrub 5th round qb into a pro bowler. he’s had cam freaking newton and josh allen. two top 10 picks. kyle trask.

brian johnson has more coaching experience than dorsey. he’s been a qb coach for 12 straight years.

“barely been in the nfl” is barely an argument. this is a college job. we know johnson can recruit. can’t say the same about dorsey.

Ny99a was a fuccin dummy, bruh. Your job is to acquire the best talent you can get for this university’s football program. If the kid wanna go in the office…. u take him in there. Idgaf if u got a **** mound of powder on top of the desk that would make Tony Montana jealous! You tell that kid, “Hey, uhhh you’re gonna have to excuse that mound of sugar on the desk in here….. I was uhhh about to make some Kool-aid, when I heard y’all was on the campus”. Gah**** I’m glad this muhfucca gone.
Lmaaaoooooooooo..... All facts but hilarious

Advertisement
I lived in Binghamton, NY as a kid and we had the minor league Binghamton Whalers back in like the 80s and they had the same logo cept sideways. Was the best jersey for sure
FF6E5D68-4724-4D0F-A544-64BC39220B8A.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back