Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff announcing it before Mario lol

It’s wild, there’s no benefit to holding off on this announcement unless you wanted to just do it all at once; and that’s the opposite of what Mario is doing. Dude is wearing a Miami button down for god sakes lol.

Mario does what he wants, and you will like it.

Advertisement
This post reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George thinks he bought Jon Voight's car but when they find the driver's manual the previous owner's name is spelled "John". George tries to rationalize it by hypothesizing that maybe he changed his name from "John" to "Jon" for his acting career because "Jon" is zippier than "John."

View attachment 172314
Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In fairness, it took Mario weeks to announce Mirabal and he was out recruiting for us after the intro presser
Would be hilarious if this is all so they can write the bios that go along with the formal announcements

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches gotta pass background checks, limbo under some legal red tape, before they can officially be announced. Don't know why that shocks anyone, or why people point the finger at Mario for being slow to announce them.

I know lots of posters here work at Walmart or McDonalds where people start the day after they are hired, but that's not the case with every job. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think Mario could care less about announcements.

He is just head down grinding like crazy.

He's probably got about a hundred unread e-mails in his inbox, from the HurricaneSports website guys, asking him to confirm the text and graphics on the various announcements...

Coaches gotta pass background checks, limbo under some legal red tape, before they can officially be announced. Don't know why that shocks anyone, or why people point the finger at Mario for being slow to announce them.

I know lots of posters here work at Walmart or McDonalds where people start the day after they are hired, but that's not the case with every job. 🤣
Yawn. The dead period is over. Get it done. Stop blaming HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back