Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know we’re in the honeymoon phase where the new coach can do no wrong and we’re supposed to blindly agree with whatever he does. But if he takes this long to hire an OC with the biggest budget for coaches in the ACC only to hire frank ponce then that’s a major red flag.

Advertisement
I know we’re in the honeymoon phase where the new coach can do no wrong and we’re supposed to blindly agree with whatever he does. But if he takes this long to hire an OC with the biggest budget for coaches in the ACC only to hire frank ponce then that’s a major red flag.
That would be disappointing..... But it hasn't happened. So let's just let things play out.

Advertisement
Hey @rok, any truth to the rumor that your seed service submitted an application to the new staff?

I think the board would love to know what kind of fresh and virile output you expect. Take as much time as you need.
I have marked my territory—it is all of Miami-Dade County—and I will continue to bury my robust seed deep in the land until I am no longer physically able.

With the good news pouring in (Tyrique and Zion staying), could Mario be setting up an even bigger announcement during or right after the championship game?
Stringing the news along during the course of this wee is my guess.

Advertisement
With the good news pouring in (Tyrique and Zion staying), could Mario be setting up an even bigger announcement during or right after the championship game?

Would be nice.

However, I'm assuming the good news on returnees is coinciding with the beginning of classes and the inevitable enrollment decision?

think some of yall are underselling ponce.

made chase brice look competent

Advertisement
I have marked my territory—it is all of Miami-Dade County—and I will continue to bury my robust seed deep in the land until I am no longer physically able.

1641862858734.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back