Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvmd. I figured it out. Strong-DC and Hurtt as co-coordinator. Back to Louisville squad.
I might be in the minority here, but that defense was nasty, relentless, and pinned their ears back with a ton of South Florida 3 stars. I have no problem with that 2012-2013 Louisville defense that smoked Florida and Miami in back to back bowl games

Advertisement
I don’t know anything about anything but I’m going to guess Charlie Strong as DC/LB coach.

He’s a prior HC, has had success as a DC, now has NFL experience (not sure if that ****show in Jax counts though), and is a good recruiter. He’ll also be out of a job in a few hours.
This would make sense given his dc experience and Florida ties. Would much rather have strong than hurtt.

Advertisement
I might be in the minority here, but that defense was nasty, relentless, and pinned their ears back with a ton of South Florida 3 stars. I have no problem with that 2012-2013 Louisville defense that smoked Florida and Miami in back to back bowl games
That defense was absolutely filthy. When they when the DL started taunting us and stood up and starting walking the line, I knew it was over. I left at halftime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Charlie Strong has a one year suspension if he comes back to college don't he?

“Strong, now the assistant head coach with Urban Meyer’s Jacksonville Jaguars, faces a one-game suspension from the NCAA if he returns to the college ranks before the end of the 2022-23 academic year.”

That sounds awesome. Sours are so underrated
It's ridiculously good....
20220109_140037.jpg

Advertisement
I’ve noticed a lot more Miami stickers on cars lately

“Strong, now the assistant head coach with Urban Meyer’s Jacksonville Jaguars, faces a one-game suspension from the NCAA if he returns to the college ranks before the end of the 2022-23 academic year.”
So he misses Bethune. We good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back