Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Or worse, trying to make exact change or write a physical check.
Funny story on the exact change.

Group of us go out to Kobe to eat. Its the end of the dinner, we all paying our tabs. Now we all talking and waiting for the waitress come back with everything. I see most of most got our cards back and some paid cash. Cool.

5 minutes past ....then 10 minutes. I turn to my boy, like **** why we still sitting here. He is puzzled about it too. He turn to the group to check and every one was good. Our boy Eric says he waiting his change. We like, **** she didn't bring your change yet. Aight.

Another 10 minutes go by, Chavis looks at Eric, Yo she has hasn't brought your change?! So I Look at Chavis like this Eric we dealing with. I say, Eric, how much change were you getting back?

This muthaphucker look us dead in the eye and said..oh 37 cents. Broham, everybody got up from the table ****ed. We been sitting for 25 minutes for 37cents. Lol

Trying to find a source I know on a name someone on here DM’d me today for OC.. No reason not to believe him or anything…

But if it’s legit… pants coming off 🍆🍆

Hasn’t been mentioned at all either but I could see how it would make sense for him to be interested

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to find a source I know on a name someone on here DM’d me today for OC.. No reason not to believe him or anything…

Hasn’t been mentioned at all either but I could see how it would make sense for him to be interested
wolf of wall street GIF

Pros or college?

Belk would be an intriguing hire, but if he the DC why wait to announce? Houston is done for the season.
Maybe it's Belk/Brady or Briles and they announce during pre-game on Monday for maximum exposure or something.

Advertisement

At least put what the name rhymes with. That's not putting actual name out :D

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back