Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
That loss is embarrassing. Look at the rosters. They have a runningback playing Qb. It’s embarrassing

Why is it so hard to have a discussion here? Of course the loss is embarrassing. I never said it wasn’t. We literally changed the entire direction of the program over it. But you said it’s the 2nd worst loss in the history of the school. It’s not even close to that.

Advertisement
What did Briles do for FSU except take their money. Runs route concepts that won't help our WRs get drafted. I like Brady, just not enough body of work to earn my trust. As I have said, I like Coley because I know what I'm going to get. He's a good play caller. I'm not saying Coley is best. I like Brady and he would be good for TVD, but I want someone with him until he's more seasoned.
Listen James, you weren't a good playcaller and you're a moron for continuing to repeat it. Not at Miami. Not at UGA. FSU went from 97th to 47th despite the worst OL in the country and garbage at QB. Not to mention completely ignoring his work at Baylor, FAU and Arkansas.

Why is it so hard to have a discussion here? Of course the loss is embarrassing. I never said it wasn’t. We literally changed the entire direction of the program over it. But you said it’s the 2nd worst loss in the history of the school. It’s not even close to that.
FIU
La Tech
Clemson beatdown at home for Al Golden's sending off parade
GT the season before where No D refused to line more than 6 guys in the box, death by 1000 cuts and right then and there, knew Golden was f^cked.
I'd argue giving up 60 to UNC at home was atrocious, not the caliber of opponent we lost to, but how **** we realized we were.

i just named five of em in relatively recent history and I believe they were all worse than FSU this season. There's definitely 20+ games that are worse.

But f^cking Manure lost to a team that lost to an FCS school...god damnit lol

Advertisement
Can’t imagine Lanning at Oregon is a great fit. Feels like the name popped out of left field too. Maybe I’m being optimistic but it doesn’t seem realistic. Especially if those in the know think Schuman is better

That’s my opinion though sooooo, yeah. I respect yours as well.

Advertisement
A entire staff wasn't going to be put together in 4-5 days so that was good advice. There's still a lot of things to play out including waiting to interview people, checking who's interested then negotiating.
Say Lanning bolts to Oregon or somewhere else as an HC. What do you think the probability is of UGA keeping both Muschamp and Schumann?

They can't both be DC, and even a Co-DC role is a step down from Miami's full-time DC; if I'm Muschamp, and Schumann gets it over me, I'm out. Same with Schumann if Muschamp got it, but that's just my opinion.

A entire staff wasn't going to be put together in 4-5 days so that was good advice. There's still a lot of things to play out including waiting to interview people, checking who's interested then negotiating.
Exactly

Advertisement
I agree.. there aren’t many obvious candidates out there aside from whoever Georgia doesn’t choose on their staff
I'm not knowledgeable about either of GA's CO/DC's. Have they always been aces? Would they be sought after if not for their 5* personnel?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back