Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF by Cameo

Page 1000

Did I miss anything important today?
Ponce needs to go from Hialeah to Coral Gables to assimilate.

You can’t cheer for a 65 year old man with a flat top who is really 53.

Don’t overinflate your tires or add too much Nitro (rip off)

We gave up looking for Candles at Belks and you can catch replay of AEW dynamite online.

Plus GIFs and trolling and military pledges

Advertisement
Dennis Smith he was the ST’s Coordinator for LA Tech.

He’s a UM Grad & as one of the first coaches Mario hired at FIU, he was with him as a recruiting coordinator & director of player personnel for Mario’s entire tenure at FIU.

It was reported back in December that he would be hired here in an off-field role as an analyst.
It’s possible he could still end up as our ST’s coach...

Another possibility is his ST’s coach from Oregon Bobby Williams (who he coached with at Bama as well) Bobby could also end up as our TE’s coach as well if Coach Field is moved to an off-field role as well.

But as of now, none of that has been confirmed & it still remains to be seen exactly how all that will shake out.

Probably was posted in your non Miami Coach updates. Oklahoma just hired an Analyst for ST to work closely with ST. If they can’t coach on field how does that work??

Do we get booty GIFs if we make it to 1000? I think we should bend the rules here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m more than aware, you may be mistaking my satire for sincerity...

I fully get what is meant from Mario’s perspective as it pertains to interviewing candidates etc..

I’m making fun of Ferman & how dumb he is to actually word it in such a way that it defies logic.

My bad lol. We're so many layers deep in irony on this thread it's hard to know what's what anymore. True insanity rune. Gaze long enough into the abyss....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back