Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he blocked him that quick we know the victor. Explains it pretty much if Briles wanted to express something different he could have rebutted Ruiz’ statements.
I'm curious if Briles would have been offered if he and Sexton didn't spread that fake bull**** about getting offered when they found out Candle really was offered. They probably thought Candle was going to accept so it wouldn't have mattered.

Advertisement
For those who don’t know, Ana Cheri. You’re welcome in advance.

As of Dec 8, she is single again. So good luck to all you eligible bachelors. I have a feeling there is a better chance of someone on this board landing a date with her before the end of the month than there is a chance that Mario will make both his OC and DC hires before the end of the month.

Advertisement

mdk-murder-death-kill.gif

Advertisement
Why would the tires be filled with nitrogen in a stock Toyota sedan or whatever piddling normal car it was
I'm behind the power curve. But the reason why most ppl, even with cheap cars, why they get nitrogen air in their tires is because it's harder for the elements to make that air gradually escape that tire, especially in the winter. That cold air with regular air can have your car go fr 35psi to 25psi real quick and your TPMS light come on.

OK, Imma catch up, now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back