Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Liberty City El How do you feel about Corey Bell?
We can do better. I doubt he’d be the guy Mario hires to replace TRob.

But at the same time if he was hired I wouldn’t really care because the majority of the DB recruiting would still be being done by DVD & Mario, so he’d just basically be a placeholder hire for a year until someone better came into place.

But still, I don’t think at all that he’d be in serious consideration for Mario’s staff maybe as an analyst at best, but not the full time CB’s coach.

Mario likes recruiters, Corey Bell has been a mid-tier crooter his whole career.

Here is "something"

lunch lady tommorow at 5:30 PM

I’m personally looking forward to the new lunch lady. I hear she blew them away in her interview without saying a word.

1642719300249.gif

Advertisement
Stock goes on to say:

There are openings in Miami’s secondary after Travaris Robinson left for Alabama and DeMarcus Van Dyke is headed for an off-the-field role within the program. Cristobal could elect to hire one or two coaches to fill their voids and Bell has experience in handling the responsibility on his own or sharing it, which he is open to according to a source.

LOL I bet he would.

We can do better. I doubt he’d be the guy Mario hires to replace TRob.

But at the same time if he was hired I wouldn’t really care because the majority of the DB recruiting would still be being done by DVD & Mario, so he’d just basically be a placeholder hire for a year until someone better came into place.

But still, I don’t think at all that he’d be in serious consideration for Mario’s staff maybe as an analyst at best, but not the full time CB’s coach.

Mario likes recruiters, Corey Bell has been a mid-tier crooter his whole career.
Totally fine about him being an analyst but we've reached the portion of the search where Stock starts publicly plugging for local guys to get jobs. This has happened before.

Advertisement
Dan Mullen would be a terrific hire in my opinion.

Dan Mullen has a weird personality. Dan Mullen isn't a good recruiter. Dan Mullen isn't a strong leader of men. All of these things are true but guess what else is true?

Dan Mullen is one of the best offensive minds in the game. Dan Mullen has 15+ years of proven success as a coordinator. Dan Mullen has a history elevating his QBs. As much criticism as Dan Mullen has gotten at UF, Trask and Franks both are in the NFL. The man had one of the best offenses in the last decade to his name.

Dan Mullen might be apathetic towards recruiting, but that's why we have Mario. That's why it's important Mario is hiring recruiters to make sure the chef, Mullen, would have the right ingredients to make a championship meal. Ultimately, Mullen would need to be the primary recruiter on one position per year, QB. Other than that, he could be the secondary recruiter on the rest and focus in on his strength which is game planning. To follow up on the QB position, the QB room is set for Mullen for the foreseeable future if things stay in place as is with Garcia and Brown backing up TVD.

Mullen is a poor leader. That's why Mario was hired to set the tone and change the culture. Mario's voice is the loudest in the room and reverberates among the players. The OC coach, DC coach, WR coach, LB coach, etc... All follow Mario's lead.

Dan Mullen is weird. Who gives a **** about personality if that weirdo is putting players in a position to be successful. Who gives a **** if the weirdo is putting up 30ppg. Who gives a **** if the weirdo is maximizing our players potential and getting them drafted.

Is Mullen the perfect option, of course not. Is he the best option available? In my eyes he is.

Case closed, your honor. Lol
Dan Mullen Me. My reasons why ☝🏾 and retorts for those who are critical of him as a coach.

Advertisement
Totally fine about him being an analyst but we've reached the portion of the search where Stock starts publicly plugging for local guys to get jobs. This has happened before.
Yeah Stock always does that when he needs a few clicks..

I sincerely doubt that Mario would even give him a call tbh lol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back