Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
F*ck it.....
20220116_154534.jpg

I'm bout to play trash *** Madden cause of my trash *** birds.

******* Jalen Jurts

(Combine hurts with jorts. Funny cause his QBC was a gaytor.)
Madden been going down hill since Madden 12 with Hillis on the cover. Microstransactions with ultimate team ruined Madden along with EA having zero competition.

Idk why anyone would actually expect NCAA to actually be good.

Advertisement
You mean like Kevin Smith almost two weeks ago? When nobody , I mean nobody around Miami media had him on Miami’s radar .

Or saying i expect Parrish to join him here?

Or weeks ago saying T Rob was telling players and recruits he was staying?

Or naming the Oregon guys coming over weeks ago?

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu?

Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

Or saying it was a power five guy instead when everyone had Nunez? Then Rad rumors starts two days later.

Oh and saying Ladson was likely over a month ago ?

Ive never been shy with things “ I know “ and posting if it didn’t harm anyone. I have four years of receipts if you have doubts.

You don’t want to answer my question that’s fine , I’ll get back to ignoring your little slick comments like I had been doing.
How‘s that for names ?
E08EFC47-4449-439E-A022-4F674FADA8CD.gif

Advertisement
They managed to keep it good while Madden was going downward back when they were still releasing NCAA games
Yea, but unfortunately this I EA we're talking about.

Also NCAA will be using the infamous Frostbite engine, the same engine Madden uses.

They managed to keep it good while Madden was going downward back when they were still releasing NCAA games
Madden peaked in 2012 and has been going downhill from there. Last NCAA game was 2014. So not exactly much of ncaa been good while Madden was REALLY bad like it is today.

Advertisement
You mean like Kevin Smith almost two weeks ago? When nobody , I mean nobody around Miami media had him on Miami’s radar .

Or saying i expect Parrish to join him here?

Or weeks ago saying T Rob was telling players and recruits he was staying?

Or naming the Oregon guys coming over weeks ago?

Or confirming dvd was staying when it was said he was going to fiu?

Or the Nunez stuff was bs even though everyone had him as the guy?

Or saying it was a power five guy instead when everyone had Nunez? Then Rad rumors starts two days later.

Oh and saying Ladson was likely over a month ago ?

Ive never been shy with things “ I know “ and posting if it didn’t harm anyone. I have four years of receipts if you have doubts.

You don’t want to answer my question that’s fine , I’ll get back to ignoring your little slick comments like I had been doing.
🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

I never disliked an Eagle more than FredEx
Facts. Agreed.

Man, the Chiefs drafted Leonard Taylor before I could grab him.
And they got Kam. It's okay I got James Williams to go along with Rique the Freak and drafted Brashard Smith to go with Van Dimes. Now I gotta pick a number for him. Can't wear #12. Or #2. Chaney has #2.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back