Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dorsey coming here after last night is essentially a pipe dream. Daboll is 100% getting a job and will either name Dorsey his OC or the Bills will move him into the role to keep continuity for Allen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dorsey is here in Miami but wearing aqua and orange.

It was always a pipe dream. Dorsey is held in high regard by most of the professional football community at the highest level, the NFL, not our ACC shenanigans. Nothing changed last night except that Canes "fans" who can't "see" past what's six inches from their noses finally had it smashed into their brains because it was a nationally televised playoff game.

As I said from the jump, the ONLY way that Ken comes is if his heart pulls him back here in spite of his brain. Alabama, Ohio State, LSU, USC, or UGA would have no shot at him, but everyone should tell us again why he would be a bad hire for Miami lol.

Question it’s been years since I’ve been to Miami..how close is Tropical park to The U in comparison to HRS ?

From the side of the UM campus at Miller Road, to the Tropical Park entrance on Miller Road, it is 2.7 miles. It is 21 miles to Hard Rock via I-95 and 18.5 miles if you take 27th Avenue the whole way (surface road with lights).

If you take Miller from UM, I think there are a half-dozen lights (about every 5 blocks/half-mile) plus the 826/Palmetto overpass. You could put a few cops out at those intersections so that UM buses and shuttles get the express treatment, kinda like the old days when the buses would run UM students from the Metro station to the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
I was just answering the question under the premise of Santa’s being an obstacle to getting the stadium built. Now on a personal note I’ve lived in the area my entire life and think the attraction is a shïthole. Only took my 15 year old daughter once about 13 years ago and have never taken my 11 year old son. But if they want to incorporate that into the stadium plans that’s fine by me. All those decisions are way above my pay grade. All I care about is getting the stadium.

AD (Doug) Barnes Park as a replacement location?

It’s not 50-50. Dorsey has shown no interest in cfb at all. He will stay in the
Since everybody is obsessed w the math of 50%…If somebody knows Ken and there is one outcome (stay in NFL) then it’s 100%. If there happen to be two possible outcomes ((NFL or College), would that not equate to a 50% potential outcome? I’m happy to be educated if my math is flawed.

Advertisement
Since everybody is obsessed w the math of 50%…If somebody knows Ken and there is one outcome (stay in NFL) then it’s 100%. If there happen to be two possible outcomes ((NFL or College), would that not equate to a 50% potential outcome? I’m happy to be educated if my math is flawed.
GatorsSUCKmaths. @TheOriginalCane

Ken Dorsey could still be an option, but probably not. Remember his title is passing game coordinator/qb coach.

Brian DaBoll goes to the Dolphins. Does he bring Dorsey as a first time OC? Would think he would want an OC with experience being a first time HC.

Sean McDermott could promote Dorsey to OC, he’s had him on staff since 2019 and knows him well.
Guessing his salary would be in the 1.2 million range with either option.

Or does his roots to UM bring him home for 1.2 million or so.

Advertisement
Feel free to provide the exact quote. Because I don't think he set a hard deadline that he can't meet, knowing himself.

Who is playing hardball?

Who has differences of opinion on HC/coordinator relationship?

Who has differences of opinion on recruiting philosophy (and who could possibly be bothered by recruiting the best possible talent)?

If these are the reasons that people blame for time passing without coordinator hires, I would like to hear specifics about these reasons.
He says "Mario said himself" and then follows with "unless it's made up"... I stopped there... Lol

Context would matter. I’m about to head to the grocery store. If the topic is will I get in a car accident during my trip, yes there are 2 possible outcomes…yes I will or no I won’t. But if the chances are 50/50 just because there are 2 outcomes, than I’m about to sign up for a delivery service.

Context would matter. I’m about to head to the grocery store. If the topic is will I get in a car accident during my trip, yes there are 2 possible outcomes…yes I will or no I won’t. But if the chances are 50/50 just because there are 2 outcomes, than I’m about to sign up for a delivery service.
That makes sense, Appreciate it👍

Advertisement
50/50 only leaves you with 2 possible outcomes. If afraid of life stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back