Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Welp.. who’s some realistic replacements for T-Rob? Cause Bama and UGA come calling.. can’t say that see him staying, unless Mario adds Co- and some zeros to him pay.

So we might go another day without coordinators while also losing the guy some say is our best recruiter.

1642100662688.gif

Advertisement
If I'm Schumann, in a Co role, I'm not incredibly excited to see Muschamp getting his old band back together.
Ive pointed out that if we’re getting Schumann, I can see TRob going to Muschamp. I can see it either way.

Advertisement
T-Rob isnt getting a DC job at any of the top schools we're fearful of losing him to. Assuming its just a position coach...we have some money now? About time we pull our **** out, match the pay and ask T-Rob if he'd rather live on the intercoastal or in *****ng Tuscaloosa.

I can’t see Robinson going to UGA with Schumann and Muschamp there. He’s like 3rd in waiting to become the DC.

Advertisement
T-Rob isnt getting a DC job at any of the top schools we're fearful of losing him to. Assuming its just a position coach...we have some money now? About time we pull our **** out, match the pay and ask T-Rob if he'd rather live on the intercoastal or in *****ng Tuscaloosa.
He and Mario have never been close like he is with Muschamp… money might not be the deciding factor.

Advertisement
At least with TRob we’ll likely know today what’s going on. With these reports out right before a big recruiting weekend the school will announce him as staying if that’s what’s going to happen.

T-Rob's agent wants to get his man a bigger piece of that top 5 assistant salary pool. Good for him. Pay the man what he wants

It still feels weird that we can honestly say that we can match just about anybody on the $ side of things. I just fear the lure of learning under Saban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back