Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Schumann would be a defining hire for Mario. The potential staff listed above is fantastic, Cribby. A lot of talented Xs and Os guys who can bring the Jimmys and the Joes. Would love to see it come to fruition.

As my amigo @simplycanes said, and I'll paraphrase, input equates to output. These are the types of hires that win the day for programs.

Advertisement
I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Coley / Ponce qb

Hurtt / brumbaugh DL maybe co DC ( Hurtt likely)

Schuman Dc/Lb

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved )

McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted on the board from a decent source , I haven’t heard that.

Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

T Rob or Tvd or both S / cb.

An Acc Db coach I’m not comfortable posting yet

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.

What are the rules on coaches moving to off-field roles?

Don't they have to be coaches for at least two years?

Are DVD and Aristide eligible to move off-field?

Everything about that list is awesome outside of Ponce/Coley. Would love a QB guru in that spot.
Ensminger was a horrible QB coach at LSU. Then Brady comes along and Burrow develops into a #1 draft pick.

Not sure how accurate this is but seems like Brady has probably learned a thing or two about QB development. So Coley’s recruiting could be worth it if Brady is also helping with the QB room.

Advertisement
Coley would is a really good qb coach. That’s what he does he’s also a great game planner and recruiter. Maybe we can pry him away from daddy again.
Appreciate all you’re doing and the info. Question if you have heard it, but what will the off field/analysts room look like? I think Brumbaugh was an analyst at oregon last year. Any idea who or how many he may be targeting?

I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Coley / Ponce qb

Hurtt / brumbaugh DL maybe co DC ( Hurtt likely)

Schuman Dc/Lb

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved )

McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted on the board from a decent source , I haven’t heard that.

Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

T Rob or Tvd or both S / cb.

An Acc Db coach I’m not comfortable posting yet

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.

Wait? James “Frosty Da Snow Man” Coley?? Pls tell me u’re source on this became Alfredo Sauce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back