Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Word on the UGA board is Schuman is going to be calling the plays in their playoff game..
Interesting. I would think with a championship on the line Kirby would go with the old head and tell Schuman he has the reigns next year if he’s trying to keep him.

Most of the names being bandied are way above what we have had for the last 20 years, I know this is CIS, but lets stop *****ing.
No way man! This is fun!!

We went from Brady to Briles to Dorsey to just trust Mario guysm…

Long gone are the days of Major Applewhite and Larry Fedora posts with apples and little hats….

The world is good! We back!!

Word on the UGA board is Schuman is going to be calling the plays in their playoff game..
Angry Mark Cuban GIF

Advertisement
Realistically, why would Schumann leave the UGA job if he’s calling the defense there with a DC title? It’s a more prestigious job than Miami right now. Only hope is $$$ and that we’ll pay way more than UGA for him.

Derek Mason would be just fine for me as well.

Advertisement
Who do they have besides Raymond?
It’s all rumored failed NFL guys, nothing even concrete. Hillbilly is the de-facto OC (meh) and brought over his DC (decent but nowhere close to elite, nothing earth-shattering at all).. Nothing to worry about there right now…

Now if we don’t start hearing things a day or so after these alleged bowl games that were being so polite about…there really isn’t an excuse for that. I’m not talking every hire immediately, but something has to be done during this quiet period.

Advertisement
Supposedly spending a million each on 4 different nfl assistants Chris rumph and Karl Scott are 2 of them

OK, so now Billy Gaypier is going to start his own Coaching Rehab Clinic For Failed NFL Coaches? Brilliant. Guaranteed to work. And I'm sure that all these NFL retreads are going to want to recruit spoiled 17 year olds who just want to wear the Gaytorz Brand, huh?

By the way, not knocking you, just the concept that recycling a bunch of NFL failures is somehow "better than what Miami is doing".

Advertisement
OK, so now Billy Gaypier is going to start his own Coaching Rehab Clinic For Failed NFL Coaches? Brilliant. Guaranteed to work. And I'm sure that all these NFL retreads are going to want to recruit spoiled 17 year olds who just want to wear the Gaytorz Brand, huh?

By the way, not knocking you, just the concept that recycling a bunch of NFL failures is somehow "better than what Miami is doing".
Biggest issue with guys coming from the NFL .. how long has it been since they recruited HS players? What active relationships do they have with HS coaches and any current elite HS recruits? Starting from "0".

Realistically, why would Schumann leave the UGA job if he’s calling the defense there with a DC title? It’s a more prestigious job than Miami right now. Only hope is $$$ and that we’ll pay way more than UGA for him.

Derek Mason would be just fine for me as well.
Not saying this will happen, but maybe to get out from under the wings of Saban and now Smart? Working under Cristobal would prove he could take what he's learned from Saban/Smart and have full ownership/control of it. As long as he's under Smart, he won't get full credit for that D.

Mario having a huge budget for coordinators and assistants, while seemingly using that budget to give his Oregon staff raises is disappointing. Was expecting better.
giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1640535922775.png
    1640535922775.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back