Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood:
Excited Ric Flair GIF

Advertisement
Side note:

This is ******* retarded. This man is a thrice time Head Coach, one of the absolute very best recruiters on planet earth with ties EVERYWHERE in talent rich Florida and Mario has him coming to coach 5 ******* kids lmaooooo.

I can’t feel my face right now.
When I read the tweet it hit
me.This is no longer Earth-1.

In Earth-1 we let Manny play out his contract. We wiill go 5-7 in 2023 and fire him and hire a G5 dude from
Iowa.

But here in this timeline Earth-2 , Miami is a bag school, bagged Mario and he put on a dream staff . I dont want to go back to the other timeline. Whatever happened that crossed us and got us here
lets stay here.

Advertisement
When I read the tweet it hit
me.This is no longer Earth-1.

In Earth-1 we let Manny play out his contract. We wiill go 5-7 in 2023 and fire him and hire a G5 dude from
Iowa.

But here in this timeline Earth-2 , Miami is a bag school, bagged Mario and he put on a dream staff . I dont want to go back to the other timeline. Whatever happened that crossed us and got us here
lets stay here.

I said it 1000 pages ago, but no one believed me.

We're in a sim.

Side note:

This is ******* retarded. This man is a thrice time Head Coach, one of the absolute very best recruiters on planet earth with ties EVERYWHERE in talent rich Florida and Mario has him coming to coach 5 ******* kids lmaooooo.

Will be fun watching FSU/UF spin this one and convince themselves that this is no good. Not that we care for their opinion, but it’s entertaining nonetheless. Get ready.

Advertisement
Will be fun watching FSU/UF spin this one and convince themselves that this is no good. Not that we care for their opinion, but it’s entertaining nonetheless. Get ready.
Reality will smack them in the face on the field.

Side note:

as Mario says (and this has become his mantra): I know what it looks like

From this point forward, any time a head coach gets fired, I'm half-expecting him to become an analyst at UM or be a part of our support staff inside the football offices

And when people see the facilities upgrades and plans that are in store...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Noles have Shannon. Can't wait to hear how much better he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back