Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
First timer? Your not gonna giving Dorsey credit for anything he’s done on offense and learning under some really good oc’s and some pretty good quarterbacks.
But your gonna give credit to golden for being awesome at Temple. Are you also gonna glance over his supervising of of the worst coordinators we’ve ever had and not having a problem with it?
Has Dorsey ever called a game as a coach before on any level of college or the NFL? So yes a first timer. I'm not giving Golden any credit just pointing out that what your resume says or even your job options doesn't guarantee competency. We're all laughing at Notre Dame for potentially hiring him but he's clearly "qualified" for the job.

Brady wants to be an OC again in the NFL. Apparently the job he is interviewing for with Da Bears .. is passing game coordinator .. same position that Dorsey had with the Bills before getting the OC job. Might be a quicker route to OC in the NFL than coming to UM. Keeps him connected in the league.
Brady would also be coaching Justin Fields. If he can help develop Fields, like Dorsey helped Josh Allen, he may get that OC chance quicker than going back to college.

Looking more and more like Mario's aspirations of luring the OC he wants from the NFL ranks is a Dave Kingman type swing for the fences. Brady seems set on staying in the NFL if htat's who we are waiting on. But I would love to be wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Tom Herman still employed by Da Bears? There's him still collecting a buyout from UT, but wondering if anyone's seen his name thrown around anywhere. Not neccessarily Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm honestly to the point of not really caring who we hire. If they suck we'll just do this whole thing again until we find the right ones, because Mario isn't going anywhere for quite a while. Might as well just sit back, let him hire who the f@ck ever and ride with'em. They can't be any worse that Enos and Baker can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back