Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At this point, it’s not done until kickoff and they’re standing on the sideline

Even when Canes Football Twitter announces it, it’s not done because someone else stays coming for who we hire.

Attachments

• download (16).jpeg
    download (16).jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
He’ll be up in the booth like the Banker on deal or no deal. Blacked out windows and just a silhouette.

That or it’ll be Mullen dressed up like Darth Vader on the sideline
Months of cryptic videos leaving hints like Chris Jericho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We dodged a bullet here IMO.

This guy was way overhyped. He didn’t call plays at LSU and he had Joe freaking Burrow (how many games did the Bengals win without him last year?) and Jmarr Chase, amongst other elite players.

He royally ****ed up calling plays as the Panthers’ OC.

That’s why I never understood why most of y’all thought he was surely gonna get scooped up to be an OC somewhere else.

Advertisement
We can all agree that Mario has prioritized recruiting over staff hiring. At least it appears that way to the casual fan.

I’m wondering how many would sacrifice some or part of the 2022 class for a more accelerated hiring process.

Personally speaking, I would have opted for a hybrid approach. Focus on early signing day candidates (which Mario did), and then shift my focus to completing the staff. I would have postponed the 2023 Elite event, etc. and focused my efforts on recruiting coaches. That means we likely fall behind on 2023 recruits to some extent and perhaps lose out on Shemar, but so be it. We would have salvaged the class with the strong early signees.

It’s easy for me to say that now given where we stand, but I’m not so sure the finish to the 2022 class outweighs the impact to our coaching staff. Time will tell.

Here’s hoping Mario nails these hires.

We dodged a bullet here IMO.

This guy was way overhyped. He didn’t call plays at LSU and he had Joe freaking Burrow (how many games did the Bengals win without him last year?) and Jmarr Chase, amongst other elite players.

He royally ****ed up calling plays as the Panthers’ OC.

That’s why I never understood why most of y’all thought he was surely gonna get scooped up to be an OC somewhere else.
might have left us like the auburn OC anyway. things are just different these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back