Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most he’ll get is that qb coaching job in chicago if those rumors are true. Or he’ll go to the saints or bengals as a pass game coordinator or position coach. I think in a couple years he’d get another shot but right now i agree it’s unlikely
He’s never been a QB coach I don’t think.He’s a WR coach..

Advertisement
Taylor Rooks
She’s beautiful but I like Maria better.

AFA7C22E-D277-4D87-9F45-3D2A179D3C59.jpeg

Advertisement
I dont think people care about titles as much as we do

I’d think a team would want to make sure that if someone is instructing their QB’s they’d want them to know WTF they’re instructing them to do…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dunno, the thinking here is that once the dresses come off you might have a change of heart.

Yea I’m thinking the hardware under that teal dress will outclass the hardware under the red one but it’s kind of like picking between a red Lamborghini and a Green one…either one will give you sooooo much pleasure.

0-1 two weeks ago when I admitted before anyone even knew i whiffed is the equivalent of 0-10. I’m shocked my biggest Stan ran in to like your post and is celebrating like Auburn won the Acc lol.
I don't see a single like on his post. 0-2 for the day.

Advertisement
she sucks as a wwe performer. she does her awkward walk with that stupid face she makes. it's lame
Its very strange because her whole draw as a UFC fighter was the fact that she was good(at the time before the competition got better) while not looking like a man. Which is a rare skillset to have in the UFC. In WWE she was the ugliest one in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back