Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say "I knew they weren't hired yet". When you have a post from a couple weeks earlier saying that "its done".
I said it was done like everyone else was saying but days later I was told it wasn’t , they were waiting on nfl coach for oc. That’s why i posted I was wrong Jan 17th and just bumped it. Even though nobody would‘ve even known then.

The Nfl coach had a window to decide, if it’s not him they’ll move on to the next guy and I expect him to take it. Soon.

Advertisement
I see your Malika Andrews and raise you Taylor Rooks.
iu
iu
You beat me to it fam. I would wage war solo dolo on a small country like Luxembourg or Vanuatu to spend a weekend with this woman...

Yep and I posted i was wrong and called all the others continuing to say its done was bs. But DC would‘ve been if not for the issue. Heres the post from Jan 17

View attachment 175113
Nothing solid has been known in this situation. No one’s had more than bits and pieces. I’m curious, when it’s all done, how we got to where we ended up.

Advertisement
Nothing solid has been known in this situation. No one’s had more than bits and pieces. I’m curious, when it’s all done, how we got to where we ended up.

I’ll give you a hint…it’s been the scenic route for sure …

Advertisement
The coaching positions was easy and I had that. Coordinators were a different story because no hires had been made. Which I later said there was multiple NFL guys in play. That explained it dragging out. Dc hasn’t had near the names for a reason.

Advertisement
The coaching positions was easy and I had that. Coordinators were a different story because no hires had been made. Which I later said there was multiple NFL guys in play. That explained it dragging out. Dc hasn’t had near the names for a reason.

Are the other positions filled or are the coordinators if we ever get any,going to fill those spots..

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back