Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cribby probably had good reason to delete the post so I won't directly quote it. All I'll say is if we lose out on my guy, that would hurt. I think it's a big drop off imo

Last edited:
If the post was the one I saw then he’s not.

The Plan B choice though isn’t getting an NFL job because he’s definitely too green even though he’s an awesome coach.

We'll see. No way the NFL guy mentioned was plan B bruh c'mon now.

It's easier to put a man on the moon than to negotiate a contract for someone whose going to be one of the top 3 paid coordinators in the country...it's all very bizarre

I hope everyone learned their lesson to not leave this thread for any reason. You have to endure 100s of pages of banter to earn a quick nugget
Google Pout GIF

Advertisement
Yiu somt know what you’re talking about and took the post completely out of context. Its not striking out. This is exactly why I don’t give any kind of update. Let me get back ti ripping Lebron.
Don't be so **** sensitive. You can stop with the King James stuff as well because you just sound like a **** hatin' fool with that stuff anyway. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah - I’m talking about his post.
He mis typed something while on mobile and knew dumbasses in this thread would blow it up, which they already have. I don't even have to ask to know that. It was also a little ambiguous and again would stir **** up.

Every single letter of cribbys posts have to be spot on or people will keep receipts and hound him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back