Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
4af7d8cffff0539cd40d889a0d576c4b.gif
Dude what?!?!?! How could you hate him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Brooklyndee is Kyle keeping his job? I thought we changed the whole nutrition situation up?

View attachment 174966
Holy ****e... It definitely looks like him. I hadn't seen him around campus twice I been down since Mario came on. I'm praying that's just a coincidence or maybe Mario thinks Kyle didn't have resources before. If he did he's wrong. Kyle is lost.

At best Bron is top 5, at worst he is top 10.

1a. Kobe
1b. Jordan
1c. Bird

I’m partial but I give 1a to Kobe because he truly made those around him better, and he won with a lesser supporting cast. If the rape allegations never came around this would have not been as much of a discussion. Unlike Jordan or Bron, Kobe brought home multiple titles with some Hall of Very Good support and didn’t have a team of multiple HOFers (after the Shaq years).

Bird was robbed by his body from being single handedly the best ever. I’d say no one talked more sh@t during their prime and actually backed it up. Won titles with a good but not amazing supporting cast.

It’s tough putting Jordan behind Kobe BUT. having another top 50 all time teammate during nearly his entire run who also happened to be pretty selfless makes the decision easier,

Lebron is amazing but he also benefits from having dudes like Dwight Howard who could still start for over half the teams in the league taking veteran minimum contracts to come off the bench.
I didn't know people like you still existed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back