Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the man’s game and he seems like a fantastic teammate. Outside of shooting, he doesn’t have one physical basketball related piece that would fall anywhere close to the word most. I will say he’s had the greatest impact on the way the game is played of any single player in my lifetime, and that includes Michael. Michael is easily the best basketball player ever. What Steph did to change the way it’s played is insane. He took the game from eighteen and under the rim to beyond the arc. That’s from middle school all the way through the professional game. I don’t enjoy the game as much as I once did, but like all sports, this one adapted to the rules. They wanted more scoring and made defense a thing of the past. He’s fun to watch.

200.gif

1643431387273.gif

1643431577934.jpeg

1643431644371.png

Advertisement
Lebron played in weak *** Eastern Conferences when he went to every Finals. Jordan didn’t have it that easy. Not even close. Still, it’s a silly argument. Lebron could have won theDallas and 2nd SA series but choked. Plus, he’s been swept twice, hasn’t he? Lebron isn’t even better than Kobe, let alone, MJ.
Swept twice AND lost 4-1 in 2 other series. GOAT has more wins in the finals and only been there 6(-0) times compared to Bron 10 times.

Who made the better Space Jam??? MJ....... Game , set, Match....... No one makes Looney Tunes look bad and lives to talk about it...
Michael Jordan Yes GIF

I’m sure you’d include Shaq at the end of his career or Carmelo this year in that list of hall of famers that LeBron has played with ignoring all context
Use players in their prime.

Michael had: Pippen (superstar), Rodman, Grant, and Kukoc (arguable), were his “star” teammates. Where on that list do you see, in their prime, a Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love and Davis? Outside of Pippen, MJ didn’t have anything remotely close to those stars. Shoot, Pippen only averaged 20 a game but was an elite defender. GTFOH. I’m done with this conversation.

Smh one more comment. Giannis stayed loyal, that's facts. Still....The Bucks needed to swap Bledsoe and Augustin for Jrue and PJ to win that ring, that's super facts. Even with a battered Brooklyn, Bledsoe isn't bringing that team, or any team, to the win finals. Jrue is the reason Dame started shooting 30 footers. Anyone who watched the Olympics saw how talented he is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most skilled - combination of passing, low turnovers, great at the rim, elite handle, 50/40/90 potential every year, hard to guard as a player, hard to plan for a coach. Offense only

A lot of the the most skilled guys have already been mentioned in this thread Curry, Kobe, Jordan, Nash, price, Sabonis

Kyrie has to be included. I'd include Jokic, KD, Bird, Hakeem in that same category.

Btw saying "outside of shooting" is wild. Shooting is a HUGE part of offensive basketball. You expend less energy by dribbling in short areas and not having to attack the rim at full speed (which requires taking off while running and laying it up over 7 footers). And if he has to attack the rim Steph is also elite at doing just that. He has many elite skills. He can shoot off the catch and off the dribble better than anyone, from further away than anyone....He also has crazy endurance so his shooting ability is amplified by how active off ball he is

yall talking crazy about steph !
Kyrie is the reason Cleveland got their ring. Played like a baller in that championship series.

I guess I got lost in the point then. What I was trying to say was that Lebron carried his team as much as Mike did if not a hair more because he was the floor general. I will say though, this works against Lebron if I’m building an all time team. Lebron needed the ball in his hands to run an offense, Mike didn’t.
That’s the problem with these debates. We start splitting hairs and start trying to find flaws in the legends games. LeBron will go down and the most prolific stat wise. Mike just prioritized winning over all else.

Lebron is better than Kobe in just about every facet of the game out side of outside shooting and FTs.
Give me Kobe over Lebaby all day. i need someone that will play every night. Doesnt need to rest. That has a killer mentality. That actually plays defense not make 1-2 plays a night that ESPiN puts on TV to con people in to thinking he is actually a good defender. That doesnt need 2 other all stars to carry me to a championship

Advertisement
I don’t know what to say anymore. I thought it was done and being announced already. If it gets past this weekend then I’m really lost.
I feel you bro. Look, obviously I have no idea of what is really going on behind the scenes but something just feels off about all this. I'm sure when it's all said and done the story will leak out and we will all go "Oh! So that's what it was about!" then go about our business. I'll be honest that this whole thing annoys the **** out of me from a hardcore fans perspective but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a Mario supporter and very excited about him being here and everything that he will bring to the table. When I get frustrated about it I vent on these here boards in the presence of all you fine gentlemen and fellow Hurricane fanatics. Lastly, judging by your comment above I would have to think that at least one coordinator announcement is eminent. When both are announced we are going to have quite a bit to talk about. Brady/Belk would be awesome and Coen/Belk would also be awesome! Who knows, maybe we get surprised! Until then my friend.

Advertisement
Give me Kobe over Lebaby all day. i need someone that will play every night. Doesnt need to rest. That has a killer mentality. That actually plays defense not make 1-2 plays a night that ESPiN puts on TV to con people in to thinking he is actually a good defender. That doesnt need 2 other all stars to carry me to a championship
This. I’m not even a fan of Kobe the player but I am fan of him as a person (RIP). I’ll still take Kobe over Lebron.

Advertisement
I love how Lebron fans conveniently ignore all the hall of famers (when it’s all said and done) Lebron needed to play with to win rings compared to MJ or Kobe. Lebron needed to chase rings by creating super teams because he’s too ***** to grind and beat the Celtics.

Giannis said it best, last year. He didn’t quit on the Bucks and chased rings. He stayed, worked with his team and won it the right way.
African American Reaction GIF

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry
The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Yes Jordan and Kobe played with no hall of famers
Less than Lebaby....... Lebaby had to get other players to carry him to a championship. Jordan doesnt have the weak mentality to go conspire with other Superstars to join together. Think of all the HOFs that didnt win Ring cause of GOAT. Only reason Hakeem won is cause GOAT decided to take off a couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back