Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love when Lbj choked it was always because of some drama , like his wife was getting banged by Rashard Lewis and then later on his momma getting beat down lol. Excuse after excuse.

He lost to the Magic as a huge favorite and we forgot about that too lol.
Rafer sauced that boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
1643426567792.jpeg

as folks always talk about Nick Saban and how bama football ops have a lot of man power …

. Nba teams have way more folks working for them incl assistant coaches and scouts…

Modern defenses have more switching and more help defense…

modern basketball has grown in Africa and Australia in addition to population growth worldwide making it more challenging to get it to the league …

foul calls for defensive physicality and handchecking drop every year in the playoffs every year

Now this generation has more distractions and probably less mental focus

Advertisement
Your life depends on one basketball game. You will literally be shot in the head if your team loses.

Four of your players are picked for you, and for the fifth you have a choice between LeBron or Michael Jordan.

Who do you pick?

If you say anybody other than Michael Jordan you’re a fūcking liar.

That settles it right there.

Curry gsw teams(Klay, draymond, iggy etc) best all time team especially with Kd?

Well coached spurs team with Duncan, ginoboli, parker kawhi etc

Young kd, Westbrook and harden

Like i said who did Jordan plain in the same stratosphere of these players in the finals?

Magic Johnson, Clyde Drexler, Gary Payton, John Stockton, Barkley...all HOF dudes, and this was only the Finals.

Advertisement
**** what are yall drinking tonight?

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale the some Buffalo Trace and ginger ale for me.

Lebron had better wing players guarding him Kwahi,Durant,PG, Jimmy etc.

Jordan says that Joe Dumars all 6'2 with no wing span was his toughest defender against him 😂😂. I still think Jordan was better but come on man.

Advertisement
Your life depends on one basketball game. You will literally be shot in the head if your team loses.

Four of your players are picked for you, and for the fifth you have a choice between LeBron or Michael Jordan.

Who do you pick?

If you say anybody other than Michael Jordan you’re a fūcking liar.

That settles it right there.
True. Same with Bird. If your life depended on you winning one game, you’re taking Bird or MJ PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back