Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love curry, most skilled player ever. But that would not end well for him or his ankle issues
not sure he's the most skilled player ever. he is arguably the best shooter ever and certainly the most successful shooter ever but there are others that had other skills curry doesn't have that could make them the most skilled player every (pete marakich, Magic, Kobe and MJ to name a few, much more complete players than curry.

and i have the right to criticize curry since he and i share an alma matter - Davidson. Go Wildcats

Advertisement
Yeah JJ Barrea was **** in 2011. Lb's lost multiple finals as a big favorite
Curry gsw teams(Klay, draymond, iggy etc) best all time team especially with Kd?

Well coached spurs team with Duncan, ginoboli, parker kawhi etc

Young kd, Westbrook and harden

Like i said who did Jordan plain in the same stratosphere of these players in the finals?

Lebron played way tougher competition in the finals than Jordan did. Not even close…
You only believe this because Jordan won those games.

If Utah had won those series, the narrative would be completely different.

Folks would assume Utah was some Super Team with Stockton and Malone. But since they didn’t, Stockton and Malone are discredited.

Same with the Payton and Kenp Sonic team. They had an all-time season that year.

And the Blazers the Bulls beat made it to a couple of NBA Finals. Had they won either of them, the narrative changes.

It’s also laughable that people argue the Pistons were old when the Bulls beat them. That team was on its way to about 4 titles. They only won 2 because of the Bulls.

not sure he's the most skilled player ever. he is arguably the best shooter ever and certainly the most successful shooter ever but there are others that had other skills curry doesn't have that could make them the most skilled player every (pete marakich, Magic, Kobe and MJ to name a few, much more complete players than curry.

and i have the right to criticize curry since he and i share an alma matter - Davidson. Go Wildcats
He already lost that argument tonight, lol

Advertisement
Y’all blame lebron for the losses but make up excuses for the wins

fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
imagine the players from the 80’s and 90’s with todays sports science and nutrition and recovery systems.
No one ever mentions this.
Jesse Owens ran on a cinder track and used a **** gardening trowel to dig holes as his starting block and ran a **** 10.3. No super speed coaches modern weights and nutrition.
As a man who is 50 now I can see the youth spewing the same ridiculousness I used to say when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. You guys look at old grainy film of dudes in short shorts and think that anyone today can just show up back then and ball out.
Go to the court and play with chuck taylors like they did in the 70’s and see how it feels. Or how about the old Nike legend high tops. Those things felt like ankle weights.

Till this day I haven’t seen basketball played more beautifully than the 80’s showtime Lakers. It was art it was creative it was beautiful. And they did it every **** night. I used to stay up late to watch those games as a kid.
And I’m not even a lakers fan. But that sht was amazing to me and still is.

Advertisement
imagine the players from the 80’s and 90’s with todays sports science and nutrition and recovery systems.
No one ever mentions this.
Jesse Owens ran on a cinder track and used a **** gardening trowel to dig holes as his starting block and ran a **** 10.3. No super speed coaches modern weights and nutrition.
As a man who is 50 now I can see the youth spewing the same ridiculousness I used to say when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. You guys look at old grainy film of dudes in short shorts and think that anyone today can just show up back then and ball out.
Go to the court and play with chuck taylors like they did in the 70’s and see how it feels. Or how about the old Nike legend high tops. Those things felt like ankle weights.

Till this day I haven’t seen basketball played more beautifully than the 80’s showtime Lakers. It was art it was creative it was beautiful. And they did it every **** night. I used to stay up late to watch those games as a kid.
And I’m not even a lakers fan. But that sht was amazing to me and still is.
Do you think that the players of that era were just better? If you do, do you think it has anything to do with the fact that it had any barring on personal feelings, being it was your era?

Advertisement
The west that year was weird and tbh kinda overrated. Okc was still young and finding their way and the Lakers was a mess, their issues got exposed that series. The Spurs was the one seed and got upset by Memphis in the first round. That never happens.

It really wasn’t that impressive that year. Things set up pretty clean for them until the finals. It was there for the taking.
Dirk swept the two time defending champs, beat a team with 3 mvps in 5 games, then won the title on the heatles home floor but it wasn’t that impressive. What a 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑 take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back