Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
27939A0B-2F05-4EB0-B1ED-0F9586296654.gif

Why does the amount matter if we're willing to spend big amounts we've never seen before at UM?

Don’t wanna speak for him but I’m fairly sure he’s saying you don’t pay Brent Venables at Clemson money for Doug Belk.

It’s the same deal with Spencer Whipple. He might be a good coach, but we failed if we pay $2M for Spencer Whipple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t wanna speak for him but I’m fairly sure he’s saying you don’t pay Brent Venables at Clemson money for Doug Belk.

It’s the same deal with Spencer Whipple. He might be a good coach, but we failed if we pay $2M for Spencer Whipple.
I get that... But what I'm saying is.... Why do y'all think we have a limit on our spending? If we overpay for a coordinator, how is that going to hurt us? It was clear Mario wasn't coming here unless he had **** near unlimited monies lol (a bit joking/kinda)

Advertisement
Ed Reed talks about the Canes.... One of y'all can timestamp it because I haven't watched yet but I did read a summary and he explained why Manny got fired and that what he has seen from the team since he got here has NOT been a championship caliber mentality.

Advertisement
Ed Reed talks about the Canes.... One of y'all can timestamp it because I haven't watched yet but I did read a summary and he explained why Manny got fired and that what he has seen from the team since he got here has NOT been a championship caliber mentality.

Wasn't Reed brought in to help with the mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back