Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any chance Jeff Popovich might be on Mario's staff in some capacity? Former Cane and probably one of the hardest working Canes and gave it his all. He coached under Mario for 6 years at FIU, coaching special teams and defensive backs. Since then has gone on to coach under Chuck Pagano at Indy, Boise State, Georgia Tech and UTSA.

Any chance Jeff Popovich might be on Mario's staff in some capacity? Former Cane and probably one of the hardest working Canes and gave it his all. He coached under Mario for 6 years at FIU, coaching special teams and defensive backs. Since then has gone on to coach under Chuck Pagano at Indy, Boise State, Georgia Tech and UTSA.
greg cosches the spurs. We should hire them all

Maybe as an Analyst.

Georgia Tech returned 3 starters at DB and that group regressed badly this year. Cost Popovich (CB) and Burton (Safeties) their jobs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
102 pages and its still not deleted but great try at a catching title

cm punk wwe GIF

Advertisement
Dorsey for OC
He’s actually the one name I’ve heard other than Brady. Briles is interested but I know Mario thinks very highly of Ken. Very smart guy who’s great with qb’s. It’s just a matter if he wants to leave the NFL where he could be up for oc jobs.

Miami fans saying they don’t want is hilarious beens Miami is the only college job he’d even think about downgrading too. Coming home to work for Mario could be tempting.

Advertisement
He’s actually the one name I’ve heard other than Brady. Briles is interested but I know Mario thinks very highly of Ken. Very smart guy who’s great with qb’s. It’s just a matter if he wants to leave the NFL where he could be up for oc jobs.

Miami fans saying they don’t want is hilarious beens Miami is the only college job he’d even think about downgrading too. Coming home to work for Mario would be tempting.
Dorsey doesn't have a product to judge. That will cause concern. Michigan hired a young DC from the NFL who had never coordinated a defense and that is going great. A pro guy coming to college and people will wonder if pro style under center stuff is back at Miami. No evidence to push back on that concern. Very few want to see that again.

Dorsey doesn't have a product to judge. That will cause concern. Michigan hired a young DC from the NFL who had never coordinated a defense and that is going great. A pro guy coming to college and people will wonder if pro style under center stuff is back at Miami. No evidence to push back on that concern. Very few want to see that again.

Pro style under center stuff is dead. Ken will be up for oc jobs this off-season. He is as smart of a football guy as you’ll find. The Nfl and college is majority spread principles, taking from multiple philosophies. It’s pretty much a jambalaya of systems. We won’t be liking up in 21 personnel under center with a full back dotting the eye lol.

Pro style under center stuff is dead. Ken will be up for oc jobs this off-season. He is as smart of a football guy as you’ll find. The Nfl and college is majority spread principles, taking from multiple philosophies. It’s pretty much a jambalaya of systems.
I'm not gonna doubt Ken. Just that is what people will wonder about. Sight unseen is tough to bank on.

Stop with Dorsey is only being mentioned because he is from Miami. He is mentioned because he is going to be an OC next year and being from Miami makes it possible for it to be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back